Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LL Beers! 14th August - Capitol Lounge!

1111213141517»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

This one was me, i'll use it in the hair next time :pac:

tarcream.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Yourself

BumbleB wrote: »
    Youre very resourceful , mr far ender :p.Twas nice meeting you .And everyone else.

Anyone else read that as "rear ender" or was that just me?!
    Pembily wrote: »
    Am I the only one who loved Lounge Against the Machine???

Yes, they were mank, as krudler said half of the glass was ice/mint/fruit, :eek: I sieved it into another glass and we downed-it, tastes much better that way :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

You're a guy :eek: now there is a shocker :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

tarcream.jpg

Hehe when I saw that you had posted in the Know your Loungers Thread, I was like surely not, Tar wouldn't give away his mysterious-ness that easily :D;) Nicely done :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

kingtut wrote: »
    You're a guy :eek: now there is a shocker :o
    The pic could be a girl or a guy I say! Just like me!
    Hehe when I saw that you had posted in the Know your Loungers Thread, I was like surely not, Tar wouldn't give away his mysterious-ness that easily :D;) Nicely done :D
    Haha, exactly. Thanks!
    /fades into background :p

The pic could be a girl or a guy I say! Just like me!

You might say that but I know you are a bloke now :p

Have fun on Sat night?

I had a deadly time, were you there, did I meet you. Was I even there, not the first beers that I ahve got somebody to go and pretend to be me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I had a deadly time, were you there, did I meet you. Was I even there, not the first beers that I ahve got somebody to go and pretend to be me :p

I heard alright that you send a female to beers to pose as you :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

I heard alright that you send a female to beers to pose as you :p

Or did she send a male to a beers to pose as her ;)

• Advertisement

The first time was her idea. I also got another two girls and a guy to do it before, I was at them though, which made it funny :D

No I couldn't make it :( hopefully I'll make the next one...ah well I have not seen any pics of the meetup yet but if I did I'd be able to spot you :P
    Miss Lala wrote: »
    Or did she send a male to a beers to pose as her ;)

He sent a male to pose as him :)

It's my woman beard isn't it. Look I get easy work in circuses like this ok!

Edit: damn my pic removed from the loungers place. :(
    can't be putting up a real one though :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 217 ✭✭Lynnsie

It's my woman beard isn't it. Look I get easy work in circuses like this ok!

No it's actually the giggle :p

My deep throaty chesty man laugh is my most manliest of attributes :mad:
    :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Am I the only one who loved Lounge Against the Machine???

That was ugggghh :p

Kudos for Snoopy1 for her recommendation of the Artlantic. I drank that for the rest of the night :)

• Advertisement

Sparky wrote: »

Kudos for Snoopy1 for her recommendation of the Artlantic. I drank that for the rest of the night :)

Snoopy was drinking a different cocktail everytime I looked at her :D

My Lounge against the machine was rotten - everytime I sucked through the straw all the berries got stuck then I was like a tinker blowing the straw free again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

everytime I sucked through the straw all the berries got stuck then I was like a tinker blowing the straw free again :rolleyes:

I will refrain, I will refrain ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

And you are holding out on scene pix! ha!

Hahah! I'll put one in your pwetty girls thread. *cringe* No it's like sooo hot I'm totally gonna win that thread! :p:D

I expect a giggle tone in my PMs stat!

Sweet jesus I knew YOU'D find something dirty in that post :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Yourself wrote: »
    Anyone else read that as "rear ender" or was that just me?!

That was you ,you have to be from leixlip to understand the association.The far enders and the hillers.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Virtual high five!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

Snoopy was drinking a different cocktail everytime I looked at her :D

My Lounge against the machine was rotten - everytime I sucked through the straw all the berries got stuck then I was like a tinker blowing the straw free again :rolleyes:
    Sweet jesus I knew YOU'D find something dirty in that post :p

Ah in fairness it wasn't that difficult :D;)

*Note the use of difficult and not the other word :P

straining it into another glass was the only way...the cocktail did look pretty though

was that the tasty blue one??
    also was that snoopy myself and pemb and agent smith were chatting to outside ?

That was you ,you have to be from leixlip to understand the association.The far enders and the hillers.

you and your click! :pac:

I'm not from leixlip !!!!.:eek:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Can I just point out, neither am I

Just saying....

Hahah! I'll put one in your pwetty girls thread. *cringe* No it's like sooo hot I'm totally gonna win that thread! :p:D

I expect a giggle tone in my PMs stat!

Ooooh she delivers. :D
    I liked some pic on yer phone heh. we perved at it a lot lol!

Just saying....

So...if you have to be from leixlip to understand, and nether of you are... you dont even understand what youre talking about...???

:confused:

...mind melter

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

So...if you have to be from leixlip to understand, and nether of you are... you dont even understand what youre talking about...???

:confused:

...mind melter

I rent a place in leixlip, but truly don't like it there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

All this talk about Leixlip is making me wanna drink some cocktails and forget it ever existed :pac: Back to the beers...so how many of us actually ventured downstairs to the 'dancefloor'? I noticed 5 in total including myself...there was decent music:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

bluewolf wrote: »
    was that the tasty blue one??
    also was that snoopy myself and pemb and agent smith were chatting to outside ?

Yeah it was. Was nyooooommmm.
    I cant remember much of outside tbh
    All this talk about Leixlip is making me wanna drink some cocktails and forget it ever existed :pac: Back to the beers...so how many of us actually ventured downstairs to the 'dancefloor'? I noticed 5 in total including myself...there was decent music:p

I danced earlier with Daisies \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Yeah it was. Was nyooooommmm.
    I cant remember much of outside tbh

Ermmmmmm memory lapse :eek:

I was raring for a dance at the start of the night but then after so many cocktails it completely slipped my mind, will have to make up for it next time. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ERR!

I danced earlier with Daisies \o/[/QUOTE]

Can't believe I misses that :O

I was raring for a dance at the start of the night but then after so many cocktails it completely slipped my mind, will have to make up for it next time. :)
    Where is the "dancefloor"? is it that little space to the left as you walk in.

Just saying....
    Only joking never mind leixlip ,I'm not even from Ireland :).

Where is the "dancefloor"? is it that little space to the left as you walk in.
    It's straight in front of you as you walk in I reckon, that or anywhere you have a bit of space. you did a fair bit of dancing though BumbleB ;)

. you did a fair bit of dancing though BumbleB ;)
    Really :confused:????.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Closing this thread as it has now run its course. Please take the chat to the social group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Ah now it was more like a gentle swaying..... ending in a big BLLLEEEUUUGGGGHHH!!! all over someones coat :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement