Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox 360 HDD

• 17-07-2010 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I was trying to move my info from a 20 gb hdd to a 120 gb hdd.......now the xbox wont read my 120 gb hdd.......says it cant see it

I did find a fix online but was way over my head

Anyone know how to do this????would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Did you try moving to a memory stick, any usb stick should do the job once the xbox is fully updated and then over to the new driver , involves a bit of drive swapping and time but should allow you get the job done, if you have games installed dont bother moving them as they can be reinstalled.

As for the drive not being read, do you still have all the data on the old drive? If all the saves are there try going into memory and seeing if it will let you format the new drive, this will wipe the drive but really only game saves are not recoverable any dlc etc can be re-downloaded if not on the old drive still.

I assume you are using the transfer cable?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Keanosmagic

ya im using the transfer cable......i still have my saves on the old hdd but when i go to memory it doesnt see the new one at all.......i really dont fancy buying a new one again......must be some way of recalibrating it????

Advertisement