Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted - Groupset Parts

• 17-07-2010 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭

Ideally 10 speed Shimano or Sram 10 speed (105, Ultegra or Dura Ace - the cheaper the better, so 105 would be perfect), Shifters, Front and Rear Mech required.

Would consider Sram, campag and also 9 speed also if the price was right. Full groupset not required but certainly considered at the right price. Let me know what you have...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I have some 9spd 105 that is doing nothing. Shifters, FD, RD, cassettes, chains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

PM sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

Hey RAAM, if the sale doesn't work out I would be interested in buying. Or if anyone else has old parts, crank, FD, RD, Shifters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭mcd79

hi raam,

im in the same boat as LCD, looking for 9speed ideally, so next in line

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,995 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I have a Truvativ Elita (SRAM) triple crank, 175mm. 52-39-30. Comes with the BB cups (GXP.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Just to let you know, someone else has already expressed an interest in the RD.
    In the interest of fairness, if Quigs decides not to go ahead with this, I will put up a proper for sale thread. First come first served on that thread.

Hi Raam,

thats fair enough, i'll keep an eye out for your add, just to confirm im in the market for a reasonable groupset, cheers mcd79

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 gav07

I have a brand new (boxed and still in plastic wrapper) Dura-Ace 7900 10s 11-28 for sale (from an online purchase gone wrong!). Let me know if interested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

/thread spoils

I have an old (at a guess 1997) ultegra 9 speed crank set avail. collection only.

gav07, just cassette or full groupset? how much are you looking for?
    cheers mcd79

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34 gav07

mcd79 wrote: »
    gav07, just cassette or full groupset? how much are you looking for?
    cheers mcd79

It's just the cassette. It was part of groupset I got online but they sent me this cassette (not the one I ordered) and they won't refund me what it will cost me to get the one I ordered elsewhere. Anyway, they have just offered me 140 - yours for 135 if you want it and can collect to save me P&P hassle.

no thanks gav07, not really what im looking for, best of luck

Advertisement