Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congrats Lads

• 17-07-2010 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Munster Champions

Superb....that was a fine performance.

Dare I say it...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

:D great win, not good for the heart at all. onwards to the semis where it will be either Galway or Tipp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Fantastic win, never seen so much determination in all my life !!!
    Tony Brown is just Epic, Big Dan never fails to impress, Mullane will remain a God, Brick Walsh a pure master and Davy Fitz played them to there full.
    Ye done your County pround :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 oilcanharry

Well done to the Waterford players on a great display of determination & heart. True Champions. :D

Thanks also to both teams for an epic match that was better than anything witnessed during the world cup. As said earlier, not good for the heart!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭cazwhatever

Fantastic match!! Up the deise!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

[QUOTE=oilcanharry

Thanks also to both teams for an epic match that was better than anything witnessed during the world cup. [/QUOTE]why wouldnt it be? it a totally different sport!!!

• Advertisement

i know they are the munster champions and all that. but i think its only munster that they will be champions of. dont think they will win an all ireland title anywhere in the near future IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Is it just me or is the hyp not there anymore for the munster championship?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Maybe that's a good thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

a good display and a lot of heart shown by both sides.. well done to both teams.. a nice game to watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Congrats and well deserved from a Cork woman :)

Ye played a great match! Best of luck in the next round!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

When the boogeyman goes to bed he checks his closet for Tony Browne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

BOGEYMAN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Well done . great result ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Was a real nail-biter. It never ceases to amaze me that such a fast-paced game can end in a draw so often!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

tom thum wrote: »
    i know they are the munster champions and all that. but i think its only munster that they will be champions of. dont think they will win an all ireland title anywhere in the near future IMO.
    You must be a kilkenny person coz ya sound a bit cocky

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭deise blue

Strangely enough no.

It appears Mr./Ms. Thum is from Tipperary.

You remember Tipperary , they were the team slaughtered by Cork in the semi.

why wouldnt it be? it a totally different sport!!!

@ tom thum: DOH, we are all totally aware that it is a different sport, I was refering to the excitement levels for the fans.

If I am not mistaken you spoiled the last thread about Waterford hurling so maybe you might be as well keeping your stupidity to yourself and don't bother spouting sh*te where you are not wanted. :eek:

no. not at all.

@ tom thum: DOH, we are all totally aware that it is a different sport, I was refering to the excitement levels for the fans.

If I am not mistaken you spoiled the last thread about Waterford hurling so maybe you might be as well keeping your stupidity to yourself and don't bother spouting sh*te where you are not wanted. :eek:
    now thats not very nice. thats a form of abuse. daysha, u banned me for less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Very tight game - well done!

• Advertisement

deise blue wrote: »
    Strangely enough no.

It appears Mr./Ms. Thum is from Tipperary
    im sorry that u cant put 2 and 2 together. obviously Mr. if my name is Tom? isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭deise blue

im sorry that u cant put 2 and 2 together. obviously Mr. if my name is Tom? isnt it?

I was taking no chances Tom.

After all I thought you could have been a gossiping old woman when you refused to put up or shut up regarding malicious gossip about Eoin Kelly on another thread.

Unless it's your own county's Eoin Kelly you are referring to ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Lads, let's not bring up this Eoin Kelly bollix again ya?

Keep it on topic please, thanks!

now thats not very nice. thats a form of abuse. daysha, u banned me for less.

Oh, very sorry if I have offended you.

I just can not figure out why you have come on to 2 seperate threads re Waterford hurling and deliberately started spoiling both. If you have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the topic then maybe you might be better off not contributing at all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Still trolling I see... Good day sir and enjoy other forums on boards, but not here thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 vicount

well done to the Deise,the lads showed true character and determination, Tony Browne your legend boi,
    onwards and upwards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

vicount wrote: »
    well done to the Deise,the lads showed true character and determination, Tony Browne your legend boi,
    onwards and upwards!

Who was the oldest person to ever get an All-Ireland medal? I wonder if he is in contention. Obviously I'd like Waterford to win the All-Ireland, but especially for someone who has really seen it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

Is the semi final in Croke Park? Time to jump on the bandwagon! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Well done lads, great game, lots of excitement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Is the semi final in Croke Park? Time to jump on the bandwagon! :P

Yep, it sure is

Advertisement