Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a ZZTOP t-shirt in Dublin

Options
  • 17-07-2010 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

Dont mean to p-off the mods, but am going to high voltage in london next week and really want a ZZTOP shirt or T.

Cannot wait for online so need a bricks and mortar shop. There must be a decent music shop in Dublin somewhere that would have one.

Anyone know where I can pick one up in Dublin, big size?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry mods for invading the forum, but couldnt think of a better place to post.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Id say fresh in temple bar would have one.

Great selection in there imo and much cheaper than the likes of asha.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i would say asha in stephens green, more than likely they will have one! i know maxpower1 just said its expensive but i havent noticed that!

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭shampon

Now you will be the envy of every girl with hair down past her fanny, now you will be the sharp dressed man, every girl who is afraid of the dark will ask to slip inside your sleeping bag.

feeds2.yourstorewizards.com_2225_images_250x1000_zztopdeclrob.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

i would say asha in stephens green, more than likely they will have one! i know maxpower1 just said its expensive but i havent noticed that!
    Really?
    Their t shirts are 30 euro a pop, whereas most places are 20 max!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Dublin City forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement