Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best scumbag story

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

lmao! Story would be more interesting then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Seen 2 Junkies banging up very openly on the back of the 27 the other day, pretty scumbag-ish especially with kids and such watching it was sickening!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Erm... It's already been posted in this thread...

That's it, thanks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Last one I remember, was in the park having my lunch, there was a guy lying on the grass catching some of the sun. This kid on his bike cycles past with a water balloon tries to throw it at the guy and cycle off as fast as he could, but missed then fell off his bike. He got up quickly and ran off with his bike, the guy lying there barely noticed anything happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

I remember walking to work one morning and a couple of skangers aged about 16 shouted out a bus window to give them a smoke (did they want me to get on the bus and give them one :confused:) so i shouted f*** off you junkies. They got off the bus on the next stop and came towards me trying to start something. One of them pushed me and i bet the crap out of him. His mate was afraid to help him. The lad i bet up, his ipod fell out of his pocket and i said did mammy buy you that and he said "nah i robbed ih". I took it off him and threw it on the road. He got it back intact but it was hilarious seeing his face as each car went by.

Moral of the story: Scumbags deserve to be beaten up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

snyper wrote: »
    I know of a woman, dont know her personally, but she fell riding in the shower... few weeks later apparently it was in work that she fell and hurt herself.

Shes putting in a claim against her employer :mad:
    Abrasax wrote: »
    How did she get the horse in to the shower?

:confused:
    Through the door

The horse fell too, it's in a stable condition!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

hahahahahah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Was in the Dublin-Roscommon Bus last year with my ex, next thing the guy in the seat behind us starts making and smoking heroin. Worst thing was he had two kids. People were telling the bus driver who done nothing and said "there was no point calling the guards". Scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Pauleta wrote: »
    Moral of the story: Scumbags deserve to be beaten up :D

Calling someone who has only asked you for a smoke a "junkie" is asking for trouble... Sounds like YOU deserved to be flattened tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

About 10 years ago I was starting my drinking Saturday early downstairs in Bruxelles before lunch one Saturday. I was with 2 friends, just having a laugh, when a group of scumbags, one of whom sort of knew one of my mates arrived in. Anyway, we were at a big table so they sat down with us, though it wasn't particularly comfortable as it was easy to see they were in bits and only causing trouble.

So this one guy, wearing a really white Ministry of Sound puffa jacket disappears for a few minutes and comes back with an Abrakebabra baguette, with chicken and lettuce in it. He'd been drinking all night, but got stuck into this roll anyway. He gets about a third of the way through it when he starts to wretch, and rather than run to the jacks he pukes, holds it in his mouth, but lets a big bunch of it out his nose. I'm looking straight at this lad with bits of lettuce and mayo coming out his nose, and there's not a bother on him. He wipes his mouth and nose on his white jacket, and carries on eating the baguette, laughing away.

I've never eaten an Abrakebabra baguette since! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Watched one night as two shiny tracksuits stopped a couple and tried to start trouble with the Bloke after about 10 second the Female lands the sweetest kick in the nuts to the main scumbag ,craps her bloke and walks off as scumbag crumbles to a heap , 2nd scumbag just stands there stunned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Same thing happen to me and the guys coming from town a few months ago , A few scumbags were hanging around Temple Bar and followed us their was about 4 of them and three of us but we said we would keep walking but they continued and one shouted you southside **** i will cut your neck even tho he did not know where we lived so we shouted back you northside **** so one of the guys said **** this I'm not walking away so we all stood our ground and one of the scumbags came up and took a swing at one of the guys but missed him and my mates a big rugby player and he then decked him instead and left him on the ground and his scumbag friends ran away like girls and we all proceed to beat the scumbag who was left and I got 3 nice slaps in on him and one of my mates robbed his phone and threw it into the Liffey in front of him then we ran like hell in case the other guys came back with more scumbags

Stay in a gang and they are harmless, walk on your own and your asking for trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

galwayrush wrote: »
    The shower running the country ftw.

the other shower who blame all their problems on the shower running the country

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Is that the same shower yer wan riding the horse fell in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭fizzynicenice

shampon wrote: »
    Watched a scumbag rob a phone of a German student, get of at a well known Northside Scumhole Train Station. Howth Junction By The Way...(it is a scum hole train station before every ****ing Donnaghmede head jumps on and starts screaming, you live in a scumhole area...get over it..)

Well if you think Donaghmede is a 'scumhole' you obviously haven't been anywhere with actuall urban decay and social issues. (or 'stupid fooking knackers' yeah)

So i'm sorry if our 'sumhole' train station offends you on you way home to your ivory fucking tower, you little prick.

Threads lie these really show how fucking sad most of the cunts that post in the forum really are.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Same thing happen to me and the guys coming from town a few months ago , A few scumbags were hanging around Temple Bar and followed us their was about 4 of them and three of us but we said we would keep walking but they continued and one shouted you southside **** i will cut your neck even tho he did not know where we lived so we shouted back you northside **** so one of the guys said **** this I'm not walking away so we all stood our ground and one of the scumbags came up and took a swing at one of the guys but missed him and my mates a big rugby player and he then decked him instead and left him on the ground and his scumbag friends ran away like girls and we all proceed to beat the scumbag who was left and I got 3 nice slaps in on him and one of my mates robbed his phone and threw it into the Liffey in front of him then we ran like hell in case the other guys came back with more scumbags

Stay in a gang and they are harmless, walk on your own and your asking for trouble

I think your the real scumbag here

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

snyper wrote: »
    Thats my video up there, I recorded it:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

About 4 years ago i was up in Dublin, I was sat on a bench having a rest as i'd done a lot of walking. Across the road some drunk guy 50 odd stumbled and fell on the edge of the kerb. He hit the deck pretty hard. A scumbag who was walking on the footpath stopped to pick the guy up saying "you alrigh bud,watch yourself dere". etc

As he was helping the guy up i saw his hand go into the mans coat pocket,pull out a phone, look at it behind the mans back,smile and put it into his own back pocket then walk away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

My best mate stopped a scobe beating the living sht out of his missus, the missus then turned on the guy trying to save her, telling him to leave her boyfriend alone!

How do scobes get such LOYAL women and where can I get one?

Anyway, scobe pulls a knife on them and chases them for about 500 metres with it.

Moral: If a scobe is beating the sht out of his missus, leave him at it. Or else video it and stick it up on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

I was on the bus a few years ago when i was doing transition year and got talking to this chap who was sitting next to me.

Anyway as the conversation went on he started telling me how he was just out of the "Joy" and how when he was in there he used to get a piece of liver cut a slit in it and ride it, "exactly like a fanny it is" he said; Somehow i have managed to resist the urge to try it. :pac:

• Advertisement

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Watched one night as two shiny tracksuits stopped a couple and tried to start trouble with the Bloke after about 10 second the Female lands the sweetest kick in the nuts to the main scumbag ,craps her bloke and walks off as scumbag crumbles to a heap , 2nd scumbag just stands there stunned.

Not bloody surprised he was stunned!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Bassboxxx

peatcass wrote: »
    back on topic,

once worked with an absolute scumbag.. but didn't have a scumbag accent/look..
    we got pally, and after a few drinks he told me this was his first job out of prison for stabbing the guy who raped his sister.

no one said the stories had to be funny.

Didn't look like a scumbag, didn't sound like a scumbag, had a job and done something that most people wouldn't damn you for????

What's the basis for his scumbag status again??
    was it that he was talking to someone who thinks you're a scumbag for getting revenge for a sisters rape????

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Is anybody else sick of this popping up everytime someone mentions scumbags or any deviation of the word.

When one says scumbag there is a general connontation to that word i.e. tracksuit wearing, antisocial, beer can swilling, jumped up little little trouble maker. It's an old played out joke let it die! /rant

Content: On the bus two skanger discussing oxygen,saying that they were going to rob all they needed before they went and when they got there they were going to hit girls across the head, pee on tents and start fights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

tman wrote: »
    Calling someone who has only asked you for a smoke a "junkie" is asking for trouble... Sounds like YOU deserved to be flattened tbh!

Instead of shouting out the bus window "Do you have a smoke" he shouted out "Here you, give me a smoke". Im normally a very generous smoke giver.

Pauleta wrote: »
    Instead of shouting out the bus window "Do you have a smoke" he shouted out "Here you, give me a smoke". Im normally a very generous smoke giver.

Fair enough, but calling him a junkie in return is just lowering yourself to their level...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭BigBrownBear

There's a hint of Walter Mitty about some of these posts;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

There is some collection of undesirables posting in this thread. Cheap broadband is sometimes a bad thing.

Not a dramatically scummy story, but coming from a very scummy family (actually they've become more of a race on their own these days...)
    They come into my work all the time, normally they try to rob all round them but on this occassion they decided to pay for once and not bother...one of the wee lads that works with us had the pleasure of serving them. One of the mothers comes up to him at the till with the products, he puts it through, tell her its 24 quid, she then reaches down her top, inside her bra, rummages around for a min then pulls out 2 tens... his little face was classic enough at this point, but then she puts her hand down the other side and pulls out a pile of coins!! I just had to walk away and laugh, thing is like she had a handbag and pockets so why the hell keep your money in your bra, especially coins! Nothing them people do anymore shocks me...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

smokie2008 wrote: »
    Thats my video up there, I recorded it:)

Our very own ross kemp.

You need your own show :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not really scummy I suppose.

Overheard in Dun Laoghaire
    Pram pusher 1 - Is that your new baby?
    Pram pusher 2 - (puffing on fag) Yeah.
    1 leans over to look into pram 2.
    Short silence.
    Pram pusher 1 - I thought he'da bin brown.
    Pram pusher 2 - (puzzled) Yeah, me too.

Advertisement