Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best scumbag story

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

peatcass wrote: »
    back on topic,

once worked with an absolute scumbag.. but didn't have a scumbag accent/look..
    we got pally, and after a few drinks he told me this was his first job out of prison for stabbing the guy who raped his sister.

no one said the stories had to be funny.
    do the same myself, it wasn't the stabbing that made him a knacker..
    just a weird story that seemed to fit in here..
    one stabbing story does not a scumbag make..

lying to the council, saying he didn't live/support his family, they were living in social welfare housing, he wanted to move out of the area as he had fallen out with all the neighbours. The wife asked, and the council said no, she'd have to wait, so he burnt it down, and blamed his son on knocking a chippan off the cooker. the investigators said that wasn't the cause of the fire, so he changed his story to someone had broken in and set the place on fire. the guards said there was no sign of a forced entry..

he got one of the girls we worked with pregnant while his wife and mother of his 6 children was in hospital having a mastectomy.
    Bassboxxx wrote: »
    Didn't look like a scumbag, didn't sound like a scumbag, had a job and done something that most people wouldn't damn you for????

What's the basis for his scumbag status again??
    was it that he was talking to someone who thinks you're a scumbag for getting revenge for a sisters rape????

if you spent as much effort actually reading the tread as you do with question marks, i'm sure you'd ask less daft questions

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Same thing happen to me and the guys coming from town a few months ago , A few scumbags were hanging around Temple Bar and followed us their was about 4 of them and three of us but we said we would keep walking but they continued and one shouted you southside **** i will cut your neck even tho he did not know where we lived so we shouted back you northside **** so one of the guys said **** this I'm not walking away so we all stood our ground and one of the scumbags came up and took a swing at one of the guys but missed him and my mates a big rugby player and he then decked him instead and left him on the ground and his scumbag friends ran away like girls and we all proceed to beat the scumbag who was left and I got 3 nice slaps in on him and one of my mates robbed his phone and threw it into the Liffey in front of him then we ran like hell in case the other guys came back with more scumbags

Stay in a gang and they are harmless, walk on your own and your asking for trouble
    Seriously? One comma in the whole post? Jesus fucking Christ.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

smokie2008 wrote: »
    Thats my video up there, I recorded it:)

Dont believe ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Was on a bus a while ago. Sat down behind three "howaaays" and everyone else is looking a bit cagey. They start discussing something about is it 8 or 9 euro as they scrounge together some change before transferring the pile over to a guy sitting opposite them who gives them pills in return. The three of them quickly down them while he counts up the change, there's a bit of agro because they've left him a euro short but they soon pay up. They all start getting friendly then and the guy turns to one of them and say "ah jaysus, congratulations, how far along are ya?"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

This:
    I don't know how many times I've nearly been killed by taxi drivers driving like the thuggish bullies that they are.

Also, how do they justify the 50 euro Airport charge? The cheek of them. Last time in the airport I asked a driver 'How much to town?". "50 euro" He said. "And you think that's reasonable?" I said. "Fookin take it or lee-urv it, pal, bleedin jaysus and shoite, fookin bollix, waaaaa, belch." He then "gozzied" on the ground beside me, seemingly to insult me, or something. "I'll tell you what," I said. "Take your 50 euro, and shove it up your ***". "Fookin cant talk to me loike dat you fookin poshy prick basturd". He then tried to get out of the taxi but tripped and fell in his own gozzy. Then the cops arrested him for being a dublin scumbag with a dublin accent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭snickers

Junkie offered me a ups handheld device for signing for packages as a handheld computer lmfao he told me how it was a top of the range computer and he would let me have it for 50 quid .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,872 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

I was at an Anglo Irish Bank board meeting a few years ago............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

leg wrote: »
    I think your the real scumbag here

No he's not, he didn't go out looking for trouble. The more scum that get the tables turned on them the better, they deserve no sympathy.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Was getting a roll in Centra a few Sundays ago, was about 2am (So Monday technically, whatever). Two scumbags start arguing over nonsense, something about a Dublin match. So they start pushing and punching all the way over into the biscuit aisle. One of them was pushed into me, causing the big bag of Hunky Dory's I had to explode in my face :( / :p

They were asked to leave the shop. Then we noticed they'd left a bag of cans on the ground in the queue. Me and the girls pocket them and make a run for it. Excellent.

I forget who the scumbags are in this story... Above all, where did they get COLD cans at 2am on Monday morning?

fontanalis wrote: »
    No he's not, he didn't go out looking for trouble. The more scum that get the tables turned on them the better, they deserve no sympathy.

true and in general he prob wouldn't do it to a nice person who didn't deserve it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭smartblaa

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Same thing happen to me and the guys coming from town a few months ago , A few scumbags were hanging around Temple Bar and followed us their was about 4 of them and three of us but we said we would keep walking but they continued and one shouted you southside **** i will cut your neck even tho he did not know where we lived so we shouted back you northside **** so one of the guys said **** this I'm not walking away so we all stood our ground and one of the scumbags came up and took a swing at one of the guys but missed him and my mates a big rugby player and he then decked him instead and left him on the ground and his scumbag friends ran away like girls and we all proceed to beat the scumbag who was left and I got 3 nice slaps in on him and one of my mates robbed his phone and threw it into the Liffey in front of him then we ran like hell in case the other guys came back with more scumbags

Stay in a gang and they are harmless, walk on your own and your asking for trouble

focking Blackrock? .. me and the guys?

Roysh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

smartblaa wrote: »
    focking Blackrock? .. me and the guys?

Roysh!

Still a focking legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

For people calling people scumbags just because they stood their ground and fought scumbags please get it in their head that these people are not scumbags, I'm sure like a lot of you were brought up, if someone hits you or try hits you, you hit them back them. End off..

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

Doom wrote: »
    Heard another one from a guy in Ennis who happened to pull in a real native Limerick girl one night, he was getting into the foreplay with this lovely girl, she tells him' I don't want any of that funny stuff, just lob it into me, Boss':eek:

Piebald thoroughbred:D

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭dryadssaddle

myself and the lads were innocently thumping a tour bus shouting f**king brits one day and this guy driving behind the bus called me over a spat a big greener in my face...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

In the local pub one night and local limerick scummer comes in and around to us at the pool table. throws down a few coins and starts up a chat with us. In the thickest limerick accent i've ever heard He asks "where's a good club to go to tonight lads? i'm not from limrick 'tal, I'm from cork or galway or somewhere!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

There's a hint of Walter Mitty about some of these posts;)

Iam glad someone said that i was about too:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

When a flla abut 14 ran into Hillbillys in Cork as his friends got onto the bus outside.He came in and yelled "****!" then proceeded to slam the door and run onto the bus,onl too trip and smack his face off the Bus's door:pac:

Not really scummers,but..well kinda hah.A few lads from my school thought it would be hilarious to strip down iin the shared bathroom handwashing area of a pub((Separate toilet areas but the sinks and hand dryers hared a room)).

ABout 5 or 6 of them stripped down to their Jocks and started jumping around as people came in.They said the best reaction was when the bar tender walked in,his eyes just going wide saying "WTF ARE YE DOING...Ghttp://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/biggrin.gifET THE **** OUT!"Chasing them out as they tried to put on their clothes :pac:

Another time walking down the hill at lunch.One of them threw a stone at a car and who emerged but a soldier :D.The soldier started flipping and yelling at him and yer man nearly died of fright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

There was a stabbing in the town I live in a few months ago. One of the local scumbags decides he's gonna take out a rival lowlife, and so he drives around town with another scummer and his girlfriend looking for the target. They spot him anyway, yer man jumps out of the car, stabs the other fella in broad daylight, and then hops back into the car to make a hasty get away. Only problem, he then gets in a row with his scumbag accomplices, and they all have a bit of a Mexican standoff in the car, which results in two of them getting stabbed as well. So, end result, we have three scummers stabbed (not fatally) with the one knife, and all four of them picked up by the cops. Not a bad day's work if ye ask me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Was driving through a town one day and a load of scumbags were on the road shouting,spitting and cursing at cars.
    There was a continetial tour bus in front of me from Holland or Germany cant remember but one guy started banging on the side shouting Fu%%ing brits etc.
    All his friends were egging him on, he was a disgrace.
    I let let the bus go on a good bit, and rolled down my window, got a load of flim up and shouted to him
    "Hey come here"
    He strolled over fists clinched "wha the F&&ck do you want "he shouted, and I landed a nice big greener on his face.
    I put the boot down and got the hell out of there and took a side road a few meters later.
    I looked in the mirror and the lad was nearly crying, and all his scum frinds were rolling around laughing.

Your right, that bloke that spit in your man's face is a big scumbag. The bloke banging the cars and what not might have been a scumbag but spitting in someone's face is just disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Seloth wrote: »
    When a flla abut 14 ran into Hillbillys in Cork as his friends got onto the bus outside.He came in and yelled "****!" then proceeded to slam the door and run onto the bus,onl too trip and smack his face off the Bus's door:pac:

Not really scummers,but..well kinda hah.A few lads from my school thought it would be hilarious to strip down iin the shared bathroom handwashing area of a pub((Separate toilet areas but the sinks and hand dryers hared a room)).

ABout 5 or 6 of them stripped down to their Jocks and started jumping around as people came in.They said the best reaction was when the bar tender walked in,his eyes just going wide saying "WTF ARE YE DOING...Ghttp://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/biggrin.gifET THE **** OUT!"Chasing them out as they tried to put on their clothes :pac:

Another time walking down the hill at lunch.One of them threw a stone at a car and who emerged but a soldier :D.The soldier started flipping and yelling at him and yer man nearly died of fright.

I read this post about 4 times, still can not decipher it, can someone help me out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

shampon wrote: »
    Watched a scumbag rob a phone of a German student, get of at a well known Northside Scumhole Train Station. Howth Junction By The Way...(it is a scum hole train station before every ****ing Donnaghmede head jumps on and starts screaming, you live in a scumhole area...get over it..)

LOL, back in your box mate, we don't have any drug addled posh boys stabbing and killing people outside their homes. Or posh boys kicking people to death. So yeah, I'll take this "scumhole area" over where ever the **** it is that you live.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

I'm flummoxed too.Creation of an excited mind?

i know it's off topic, but just to add balance, was at a leinster match in RDS few months ago, and a few local lads were over excited afer a few too many arthurs at half time.

I was behind them in the que for eddie rob your pockets, and d4 head askes for "a chille rob con carnie"

I nearly wet myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I was on the Dublin bus on my way in to the big citay! There was this female scumbag with these horrid bleached cornrows, yellow and black teeth and the usual matching reebok tracksuit/air max runner combo. She was rolling up a spliff at the back of the bus, everyone was looking at her thinking, is she really going to light up a j upstairs on a public bus. She takes out a bit of hash and looks at it for ages, then comes out with "me precious", we all laugh, then she calls everyone on the bus "dry ****es". Soon after that she drops her bit of hash on the floor and goes down searching for it, cursing under her breath. When we look around we can see this nasty thong riding up her arse with a light tinge of brown all the way up it.

No one is consealing the fact that we are all watching her search for a piece of hash, we notice that instead of the hash she drops she has picked up a salty peanut instead. Again we laugh. Someone says, "miss you have just picked up a peanut", she replys "F*ck off baldy, yer not gettin a lick of me good stuff". So she precedes to break up the peanut but it in her joint and smokes it! When she said "This is some strong f*cking sh*t!", i was in tears!

@MilkyMoo: I read this post about 4 times, still can not decipher it, can someone help me out?

Seloth wrote: »
    When a flla abut 14 ran into Hillbillys in Cork as his friends got onto the bus outside.He came in and yelled "****!" then proceeded to slam the door and run onto the bus,only to trip and smack his face off the Bus's door:pac:

A young man of about 14 years entered a local tavern by the name of Hill Billys in Cork, his chums were on a bus outside beckoning for him to join them. Realizing his error, he rebuked himself, left the premises at such haste that his entry to the bus resulted with his face coming into contact with the bus door, poor chap.

Now on to another episode altogether in an un-named tavern. Some misguided lads, not scummers, from my school thought it would be jovial to remove their britches and merrily have a dance with the patrons of said tavern.
    Everything was going swimmingly, until, the barkeep entered and told them in no uncertain terms that type of activity was not welcome.

Any finally, back to school where one of the lads tried returning a stone to it's rightful owner, but, failed.

Thats the best i can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭lamai

wobzilla1 wrote: »
    A few years back, Some little scummer started working in the supermarket where I worked. I found out from my da that he was actually on some sort of back to work scheme and had just been released from trinity house (my da worked there). Anyway he didn't last very long in the shop and ended up back in trinity house.
    Then about 2 years ago, I found out that he had stolen a car in Limerick and crashed it. I lolled when I heard he was dead

Get a life

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but I've still not seen anything more disgusting/scummy. I was on route home from a night on the beer a few years ago, saw a lad in a white tracksuit out cold from drinking. Another lad went up, dropped trou, and squeezed off a poo on his face.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Two junkies sittin a few seats up from me on a bus. We passed a field with a young foal in it. the two start mumbling to each other, gradually getting bit more animated. suddenly one pipes up and shouts at the other

'its not a bleedin antelope!'

I pissed myself laughing

Advertisement