Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best scumbag story

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

Two junkies sittin a few seats up from me on a bus. We passed a field with a young foal in it. the two start mumbling to each other, gradually getting bit more animated. suddenly one pipes up and shouts at the other

'its not a bleedin antelope!'

I pissed myself laughing

my sniggering laughing at this nearly gave the game away in work..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

peatcass wrote: »
    my sniggering laughing at this nearly gave the game away in work..

still can't stop, i'm going for a cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Milky Moo wrote: »
    Is anybody else sick of this popping up everytime someone mentions scumbags or any deviation of the word.

When one says scumbag there is a general connontation to that word i.e. tracksuit wearing, antisocial, beer can swilling, jumped up little little trouble maker. It's an old played out joke let it die! /rant

Content: On the bus two skanger discussing oxygen,saying that they were going to rob all they needed before they went and when they got there they were going to hit girls across the head, pee on tents and start fights.

IP check on this post, please.
    I want ot see if it's from the Dáil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

A friend of mine came home from the pub with his da to find that someone has forced themselves through the back door. he goes into the back room and sees and man in his 50s and a younger woman. they flip and make a run for it.

the older guy gets a bit ahead and my friend gets a hold of the younger one. older man then turns around and says

'let her go! shes pregnant!'

the older bloke was her da. three generations of the same family robbing a house together. bless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Has anyone noticed a knacker going around town who always has a story to tell you? I gave him change once and have ran into him 5 different times. Each time with a different story. I've listened to his story each time because its such hilarity that he thinks people believe this...

It goes something like this....

"I'm sorry, I know its none of your concern, and I'm sorry to interrupt you, but you wouldn't happen to have any spare change? Because you see sir, I'm a traveller and my family have left me in town so as you can see I need money to get a bus to where they are now.

The part in green can differ to....

- I'm homeless and need a hostel because my knees can ache due to the cold weather. Which makes getting around difficult

- My girlfriend is not well and I need money for a doctor, so if you could spare some change I would really appreciate it.

I also saw this "mute" walk out of a bookies on westmoreland st. beg for money at the bus stops on the road and as soon as he got something went back inside to make another bet.
    When he can out again and started begging the woman who game him money started roaring at him, calling him a "worthless Lying digrace".....................

after a few seconds of total silence the mute said "Don't you dare call me a liar" and went back into the bookies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Brendog wrote: »

I also saw this "mute" walk out of a bookies on westmoreland st. beg for money at the bus stops on the road and as soon as he got something went back inside to make another bet.
    When he can out again and started begging the woman who game him money started roaring at him, calling him a "worthless Lying digrace".....................

after a few seconds of total silence the mute said "Don't you dare call me a liar" and went back into the bookies.

is that the really short guy with glasses. his sticks out his hand and points at his ear. I see him in town and around rathmines. the other day i saw him get a few quid of this old woman then walk straight into the news agent and up to the lotto stand

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Milky Moo

Terry wrote: »
    IP check on this post, please.
    I want ot see if it's from the Dáil.

Nopers just sick of a tired played out joke, that has been used twice so far in this thread.

It is just thanks whoring and to me it is the new 'your ma' joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

is that the really short guy with glasses. his sticks out his hand and points at his ear. I see him in town and around rathmines. the other day i saw him get a few quid of this old woman then walk straight into the news agent and up to the lotto stand

So is this guy faking it or what? I see that prick all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭shebango

shampon wrote: »
    Watched a scumbag rob a phone of a German student, get of at a well known Northside Scumhole Train Station. Howth Junction By The Way...(it is a scum hole train station before every ****ing Donnaghmede head jumps on and starts screaming, you live in a scumhole area...get over it..) Anyway Driver comes out, ****s him off the train, Garda come search him he has a pink phone in his pocket, he denies taking the thing , he protests his innocence, with the usual "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDA, I didnt do anything, im just haaaaaaaavin a few caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans" ****E, we call it and the tone is "Barbie Girl" STUNG RAPIHHHHHHHHH" He got nicked. Gobshiiiiiiiiiiite.
    Yi wha'?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

kevthecelt wrote: »
    So is this guy faking it or what? I see that prick all the time

That little [EMAIL="b@llicks"]b@llicks[/EMAIL] used to be outside the Boylesports on Grafton St with the hand out and pointing to his hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

D1976 wrote: »
    That little [EMAIL="b@llicks"]b@llicks[/EMAIL] used to be outside the Boylesports on Grafton St with the hand out and pointing to his hear.

I would see him a lot when I worked in Dublin city. He used to have a handwritten bit of paper saying he was looking for €5. Cheeky fc**er.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

smartblaa wrote: »
    focking Blackrock? .. me and the guys?

Roysh!

Why did you swear at blackrock??
    Your probably one of those scumbags anyway :rolleyes:

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    his scumbag friends ran away like girls and we all proceed to beat the scumbag who was left and I got 3 nice slaps in on him and one of my mates robbed his phone and threw it into the Liffey in front of him then we ran like hell in case the other guys came back with more scumbags

what goes around comes around, you'll deserve it when it comes your way too.

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    For people calling people scumbags just because they stood their ground and fought scumbags please get it in their head that these people are not scumbags, I'm sure like a lot of you were brought up, if someone hits you or try hits you, you hit them back them. End off..

he got a few slaps into a guy on the ground, with 2 buddies standing there too :eek: Hard man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

RoverJames wrote: »
    he got a few slaps into a guy on the ground, with 2 buddies standing there too :eek: Hard man

That fight story reminds me of what i filmed a few months ago between a few skangers and country folk, well the end of a fight. In hindsight, never let a skanger see you videoing him as you'll never get rid of him, he'd either get annoyed at you or just enjoy the fame. Luckily it was the latter in my case :)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

fontanalis wrote: »
    No he's not, he didn't go out looking for trouble. The more scum that get the tables turned on them the better, they deserve no sympathy.

Exactly. Scumbags do not deserve to be treated with respect like normal people. They are vermin pure and simple and deserve to be treated as such.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

lamai wrote: »
    Get a life

I have a life, unlike the aforementioned scumbag who is fortunately deceased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

someone broke into my sisters flower stall and because there was no money in the till he went and had a massive sh1te on the floor.poor cleaning lady had to clean it up next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

spurious wrote: »
    Not really scummy I suppose.

Overheard in Dun Laoghaire
    Pram pusher 1 - Is that your new baby?
    Pram pusher 2 - (puffing on fag) Yeah.
    1 leans over to look into pram 2.
    Short silence.
    Pram pusher 1 - I thought he'da bin brown.
    Pram pusher 2 - (puzzled) Yeah, me too.

ah dun laoghaire, the notorious southside hellhole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Same thing happen to me and the guys coming from town a few months ago , A few scumbags were hanging around Temple Bar and followed us their was about 4 of them and three of us but we said we would keep walking but they continued and one shouted you southside **** i will cut your neck even tho he did not know where we lived so we shouted back you northside **** so one of the guys said **** this I'm not walking away so we all stood our ground and one of the scumbags came up and took a swing at one of the guys but missed him and my mates a big rugby player and he then decked him instead and left him on the ground and his scumbag friends ran away like girls and we all proceed to beat the scumbag who was left and I got 3 nice slaps in on him and one of my mates robbed his phone and threw it into the Liffey in front of him then we ran like hell in case the other guys came back with more scumbags

Stay in a gang and they are harmless, walk on your own and your asking for trouble

and who were the scumbags??? yea well done:rolleyes: id like to know why they were following ye in the first place?? think there is something missing here especially as you say your friend is a BIG rugby player..wouldnt be suprised if one of your pals made a smart remark.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

Brendog wrote: »

- My girlfriend is not well and I need money for a doctor, so if you could spare some change I would really appreciate it.
    [/COLOR]

There's a variation on this which involves the girlfriend or sister having a miscarriage and the gentleman in question needing to get to some other town.

..and yes they do tend to pick me out of a crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Sitting on the Nightlink a few years back waiting for it to leave the stop at college green.. Across the road there seems to be an exchange of words going on with to little tracksuit wearing scum and a bloke eating some curry chips..

Bloke is walking away but the 2 trackies keep running after him and pushing him.. More people start to notice this and a few blokes start making their way off the bus..

Anyway bloke turns around again but is still backing up.. one of the trackies lunges at him.. and with the finest move i have ever seen the bloke side steps him and stuffs the curry tray into his face and pushes him over.. the other trackie takes a shot at the bloke but is bet with, what looked like, the most powerful kick in the balls known to man...

Every one on the bus is cheering and the curry faced little plank picks himself and his mate up and hobble off down the road..

Bloke just gives a little embarrassed wave to the people on the bus and continues on his merry way!! FANTASTIC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Was standing outside Connolly Station in Dublin City Centre (just up the escalator from the Luas) with a friend who I was walking to the Dart. We decided to have a smoke before she went to get her train and as we were chatting, two junkies, a man and a woman who were very obviously off their faces, walk by us.

They were both wearing matching baby blue shiny shellsuits (didn't even know you could get a shellsuit outside of 1986! :D) and were each eating a 99 ice-cream. As we watched the male drops the ice-cream from the top of his cone onto the ground and without missing a beat, bends down, pushes it back onto the cone and keeps eating it. :eek: Heroin does horrible things to people. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

The block we lived in went through a phase where junkies use to sh*t on the stairs all the time, f***n disgusting. Anyway, i was young enough and walking up the stairs one day when i happened upon a junkie with his jocks around his ankles squeezing one out. I didn't say anything but my disgust must have been apparent because he gives it the "wadchoobleedinlookina" routine as i pass. I just walk past him up the next few flights of stairs and he shouts after me" yeah ye better bleedin keep walking, i know where ye live". This makes me snap and I start charging back down the stairs towards him

Knowing that fisticuffs are imminent, He tried to hop up quickly and get his trousers back up which resulted in him tripping himself up with his jocks and landing in the steaming pile of s**te he'd just dropped. It was smushed all over his legs and hand. :pac:

I cackled madly and ran back up the stairs before he tried to touch me :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Bambi wrote: »
    The block we lived in went through a phase where junkies use to sh*t on the stairs all the time, f***n disgusting. Anyway, i was young enough and walking up the stairs one day when i happened upon a junkie with his jocks around his ankles squeezing one out. I didn't say anything but my disgust must have been apparent because he gives it the "wadchoobleedinlookina" routine as i pass. I just walk past him up the next few flights of stairs and he shouts after me" yeah ye better bleedin keep walking, i know where ye live". This makes me snap and I start charging back down the stairs towards him

Kowing that fisticuffs are imminent, He tried to hop up quickly and get his trousers back up which resulted in him tripping himself up with his jocks and landing in the steaming pile of s**te he'd just dropped. It was smushed all over his legs and hand. :pac:

I cackled madly and ran back up the stairs before he tried to touch me :eek:

I am both horrified and deeply impressed! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

major bill wrote: »
    and who were the scumbags??? yea well done:rolleyes: id like to know why they were following ye in the first place?? think there is something missing here especially as you say your friend is a BIG rugby player..wouldnt be suprised if one of your pals made a smart remark.

As I have already mention they were scumbags looking for a fight and they got one too ,that scumbag took one hell of a beating that night :D.....the stupid tracksuit wearing fool ....." I was only bledan messen ya posh ****" he started shouting when his friends ran away.

The funny thing is that my friend, the one who hit the scumbag is really quiet a gentle giant so to speak , everyone respects him for that right and no one ever bothers him either and he never bothers them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

Spoken while filling in a form with a section about dependants: "You know, I had two kids born within a week of each other, and I can't for the life of me remember which is which."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

late 90s, was walking through the ilac centre, near the middle where they sell ice-cream and the penny fountain used to be. As I'm walking i notice a mint icecream on the ground and step over it. A moment later a scummer comes rushing past, "Move!" and shoves me out of his way like I wasn't there.

I turned around to give him a bollocking, but when I did, he had vanished! For a second I was like WTF???!!!, I glanced at the ground and saw an 8 meter long skid streak of mint Icecream in the ground going away from me, at the end of it the guy was slumped over a knocked over buggy, and the ma of the kid inside it was beating the crap out of him with her handbag going ape!

I smile everytime I think of that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Around 2004 I'm getting off the last train from Carlow to Dublin, Houstin station is closing and and I go out the opposite side by the river looking for a taxi. as I walk around to the rank by walking around the station , this las stops me and asks me for a euro for a hostel, I say no, but the steps in my way blocking my path, "do us a favour bud, you look like you're good with this stuff" and reaches into his pocket, he reefs out a walkman tape player and shoves it in my hand, the wire going under his jacket "got this walkman for a fiver, but i can't work it" as he fumbles in his pocket for the earphones, or as far as i know, anything else that might be in there... he puts the earphones in my other hand.

being a little curious i glance at the tape player and hit play, tape turns and it seems to work, the guy says but there's no sound! I was about to look at the volume but glanced the headphones first, paused for a moment and looked at him... "I think i see the the problem" as i pushed the tape player and the headphones in his hands and begin walking away "you see someong has cut the wire of the headphones and tied a knot in the wire in an atempt to fix it, I have to go" and ran off to the taxi rank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭happyfriday74

Do you guys remember this guy, used to hang about westmoreland street, he puts on a fake english accent and tells you some sob story that he just got off the ferry and needs cash to get a bus or something. He been around for years!

Advertisement