Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best scumbag story

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

best scumbag story

ivor callelly told you are not allowed attend the senate for 20 working days cause you took 80000 euros in expenses in questionable circumstances

this scumbag turns up to a senate comittee within 7 days of this verdict

what a scumbag... social welfare fraud.. on a grand scale

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

This happened this evening and I instantly thought of this thread.

On a bus from the city centre, a 'lady' around 18-20. was talking loudly on her phone, informed her friend (and the entire bus) that she'd spent the last 4 hours drinking in a pub and asking did she sound drunk (not very to me, but experience dictates if you're asking tht question you are.:rolleyes:)

Then gets another call from a man, during which she says she works for the hearld and has writes her own 'fun page'. Asks him does she sound drunk and then starts shouting 'She needs a piss' 'She needs a good long piss' continues for about 15-20 mins until she announces 'she's pissed her knickers'. :eek: Cue ppl moving seats away from her. Stays on bus and phone, laughing and repeating that 'she's had a piss in her knickers'.

She got off about 10 mins later waddled to the front with her legs tightly closed. Her trousers were literally dripping!:eek:

Not the worst I know, also I'm too tired to be concise. :rolleyes:

Thats fcuking disgusting, did anyone tell the driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

So many to choose from, it's a pity the CCTV in our clinic isn't audio we would have some great youtube clips. Anyway we where intervening in a dispute between two of our ladies in the car park. Client A screams to Client B "if you come near me again I slit you from your fanny to your throat".

These incidents have to be documented and discussed at our clinical meeting where we would decide what type of intervention we will use to try stop such behaviour. The look on our co-ordinator's face was priceless when she was reading that one out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Delicate_Dlite

VinnyTGM wrote: »

He could hear quite plainly, to be honest, so there seemed little point. Also there was a lady and her little boy sitting close by her, they moved, as the little boy started repeating "I need a piss".

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭round tower huntsman

when we were kids heading out to dun laoirghe fishing we hopped on the dart. the local junkie,mugger thief and general pest sat beside us....
    he said if we didnt give him a pound each he'd "follow us out fishing and ruin our day":eek:
    he got his pound of each of us and we had a great days fishing:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭The Express

I've a couple from a few years ago, so here we go.

1. This space out junkie scumbag is in the "crouched position", leaning up against a shop front near D'Olier St, holding a can of Red Bull. Then this wino shunters up, spots the opportunity and grabs the can of Red Bull and proceeds to pour it into a bottle of something he was drinking from. The scumbag didn't bat an eyelid and stayed there, 'grasping' the can.

2. Picture the scene: 11am on a Thursday morning and this scummer on a bicycle veres off the footpath on Eden Quay and collides with a taxi driver.

The driver hops out of the car straight away in a panic and rushes to the front side of the road.

The scummer hops up, runs past the taxi driver and grabs the keys out of the ignition, fcuks them into the Liffey, and hops back onto his bike again and away with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

VinnyTGM wrote: »

what would the driver do ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

WallyGUFC wrote: »
    Walking out of McHale Park in Castlebar after Galway getting beaten by Mayo. Strolled past the tinker camp with the auld lad. Tinker, round 10 comes out and starts screaming "HAHA Galway lost!!!"
    To which I replied "HAHA I live in a house!"

Brilliant! But ya cant leave it there, then what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Have been meaning to write this for ages, the second funniest thing I ever experienced on a bus.

Will eventually get around to writing the first, but it's so god damn long winded

Anyway

Was on the bus, won't say which one and there were these two scummers down the back, upstairs. They were heading into town to collect some free meal that homeless people get, and were very proud of the fact that even though they weren't homeless. they were going to get this meal.

So after much shite talk the fella (they were a couple) opens up this school bag they had with them. Next of all he lets a roar.

Ah now way, for fcuks sake, your bleedin yoghurt is after buuurstin all over the bag. Now I don't know what else was in the bag, but next of all I hear all this banging. Ferocious banging. I look around, afraid of my life for
    1. what i'll see and
    2. what they'll say to me for looking.

So anyway, I look around and there's yer wan baiting a hair brush full of yoghurt off the back of the seat in front of her (there was nobody sitting there but I wonder would that have mattered????)

There was yoghurt going everywhere!!!!

Then I see him with a pair of socks in his hands, looking like he had just been given some terrible bad news.

She lets a roar out of her saying "Ah I was lookin forward to that yoghurt and all"

Well I nearly wet myself laughin when he replies back with "Never mind your yoghurt, I was looking forward to me socks"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

peanuthead wrote: »
    Have been meaning to write this for ages, the second funniest thing I ever experienced on a bus.

Will eventually get around to writing the first, but it's so god damn long winded

Anyway

Was on the bus, won't say which one and there were these two scummers down the back, upstairs. They were heading into town to collect some free meal that homeless people get, and were very proud of the fact that even though they weren't homeless. they were going to get this meal.

So after much shite talk the fella (they were a couple) opens up this school bag they had with them. Next of all he lets a roar.

Ah now way, for fcuks sake, your bleedin yoghurt is after buuurstin all over the bag. Now I don't know what else was in the bag, but next of all I hear all this banging. Ferocious banging. I look around, afraid of my life for
    1. what i'll see and
    2. what they'll say to me for looking.

So anyway, I look around and there's yer wan baiting a hair brush full of yoghurt off the back of the seat in front of her (there was nobody sitting there but I wonder would that have mattered????)

There was yoghurt going everywhere!!!!

Then I see him with a pair of socks in his hands, looking like he had just been given some terrible bad news.

She lets a roar out of her saying "Ah I was lookin forward to that yoghurt and all"

Well I nearly wet myself laughin when he replies back with "Never mind your yoghurt, I was looking forward to me socks"

you're not maeve higgins by any chance??

• Advertisement

thebullkf wrote: »
    you're not maeve higgins by any chance??

Nope, lol. I'm not sure if that is some kind of a dig now (you never know on the puter) - did she have some sort of similar skit or story?? Cause this happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭jordan..

He's not a scumbag, just a dickhead

if it hadnt been outside reynards he would have been a scumbag!

jordan.. wrote: »
    if it hadnt been outside reynards he would have been a scumbag!

Because scumbags don't go to Reynards?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Smokin_Aces

Some junkie tried to rob my hearing aid while waiting at a bus stop in town. Didn't get far, some auld woman started to ate the head off him.

Some junkie tried to rob my hearing aid while waiting at a bus stop in town. Didn't get far, some auld woman started to ate the head off him.

Jeebus, what use would a hearing aid be to him or was he just trying to be a prick?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Smokin_Aces

No idea, he was begging for loose change and I was unresponsive to him so probably thought he'd chance it, and then sell it or something Don't bother wearing them in town anymore in case something similar happens. Long shot I know but gave me a mighty fright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

No idea, he was begging for loose change and I was unresponsive to him so probably thought he'd chance it, and then sell it or something Don't bother wearing them in town anymore in case something similar happens. Long shot I know but gave me a mighty fright.

Wait...someone came up and pulled your hearing aid out of your ear at a bus stop?

?!?!?!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Brilliant! But ya cant leave it there, then what happened?
    Well not much else really. The scumkid ran back to some caravan and we kept walking, car was only down the road anyway. I was just glad I showed up the little pr**k...f**king hate scummers!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

I broke into this flower shop to rob some flowers for me ma's birthday but they didn't have her type so in anger I pulled down my panties and left a streaky browner on the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭McNulty737

http://www.eason.ie/jaceidi/medium/9780091931322

Thats the best scumbag story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

McNulty737 wrote: »

Agreed!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

Was in the local pub late one night, the owner came in around closing time, just then a very young guy entered looking to buy cigarettes “get out ya little pup” the owner shouted, the young guy who we both knew ran out and away.

The owner asked 3 of us if we wanted to stay back for a drink as it was now closed; when the pub cleared he put up some drinks. After about an hour there was a horrendous bang, glass flew everywhere and another bang. A huge rock almost the size of a football was thrown through the front window.

We ran for the door but could only see a shadow as he ran away, fast then to the cameras and as it was dark we could see this little guy stand up on a park bench which was outside the window, lift up the huge stone and with all of his might hurl it through the window.

A decision was made not to call the local Garda, as we probably shouldn’t have been there and what could he do with an 11 year old.

This guy was quickly identified and was only 11 years old at the time; his brother was also with him, now they are in their early twenty’s. The incident has well been forgotten and they even go into the pub now.
    Few weeks ago an Incident happened and the guy who actually threw the rock was put out of the pub he was very drunk and badly behaved, shouted abuse at everyone especially the owner of the pub. When it all settled down the pub owner said to me “Will ya stay back for a pint, I haven’t had one in a while” I agreed and we had a few beers, about 1.30 am our taxi arrived to take us home.
    The owner opened a door to the rear of the premises, and there it was; the huge rock, he picked it up, took it outside to the car park and threw it trough the rear window of the guy’s car, looked at me and calmly said always meant to return it to him, the insurance won’t pay for a rear window, will they?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Few years back there was a lad ready to end it all by jumping into the Liffey with a heavy weight around his legs. Guards were called (my mates da included) and tried to talk him down etc. This was outside the Four Courts so at the same time some skanger was being brought in there in cuffs.

As he walked past he looked over and shouted "Here Garda, when he jumps, giz his phone."

Apprently there wasn't a straight face left in the vicinity despite the seriousness of the bloke wanting to jump (they talked him down in the end) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

A couple of months ago, I was heading to Tallaght on the Luas. It was early enough in the morning, probably about 7 am so there wasnt that many people about.

This guy gets on, fairly well dressed, but I didn't pay him much attention. As the Luas left Abbey St, I noticed this horrible smell coming from his direction, it was then that i realised that he was taking a giant dump.

However, he was so drunk he did not pull down his trousers.

He then proceded to look at the rest of us, who were now staring at him horror, and shout "what!? its FRAGRANT!"

The image of his face is not one I'll soon forget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭Elevator

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Seriously? One comma in the whole post? Jesus fucking Christ.

to be fair there were actually two

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clarke1991

these are brilliant:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

lonsdale wrote: »
    was walking by a halting site about 10 years ago when one of the kids turned towards the main road, pulled down his trousers and took a ****e infront of lots of cars and ppl...worst part was that the ****e was white, prob due to malnutrition or something..truely disturbing...

Flutterin Bantam Junior ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Rialto late 1990's in the middle of the day.
    Scumbag snatchs a backpack from some confused lost looking tourists types and does a runner only to be knocked down no more than 10 yards away by a rigid truck in the middle of the road. Found out later that day he was killed on impact. Karma i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Mister men wrote: »
    Karma i guess.

I heard it was Prada.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I've mentioned this before, but I've still not seen anything more disgusting/scummy. I was on route home from a night on the beer a few years ago, saw a lad in a white tracksuit out cold from drinking. Another lad went up, dropped trou, and squeezed off a poo on his face.

2 Scumbags, 1 Cup Face

Advertisement