Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best scumbag story

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Sitting on the Nightlink a few years back waiting for it to leave the stop at college green.. Across the road there seems to be an exchange of words going on with to little tracksuit wearing scum and a bloke eating some curry chips..

Bloke is walking away but the 2 trackies keep running after him and pushing him.. More people start to notice this and a few blokes start making their way off the bus..

Anyway bloke turns around again but is still backing up.. one of the trackies lunges at him.. and with the finest move i have ever seen the bloke side steps him and stuffs the curry tray into his face and pushes him over.. the other trackie takes a shot at the bloke but is bet with, what looked like, the most powerful kick in the balls known to man...

Every one on the bus is cheering and the curry faced little plank picks himself and his mate up and hobble off down the road..

Bloke just gives a little embarrassed wave to the people on the bus and continues on his merry way!! FANTASTIC!!

superman is alive and well I see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭I_AmThe_Walrus

On the bus:

Scumbag 1: Jaysus, lookeh the Chinese are looking for divers...
    Scumbag 2: Jaysus, its the recession...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

A scumbag girl to her boyfriend on the nightlink in a very loud voice:
    "when we get home your gonna suck the pissflaps off me"

Two junkies sittin a few seats up from me on a bus. We passed a field with a young foal in it. the two start mumbling to each other, gradually getting bit more animated. suddenly one pipes up and shouts at the other

'its not a bleedin antelope!'

I pissed myself laughing

I blew a snot bubble reading that!

Advertisement