Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entitled to refund?

Options
  • 18-07-2010 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I was after buying Resident Evil 5 at Xtra Vision earlier today and because of a busy day I only got a chance to play it now.
    I opened up the box and there was no disc in it so I'm wondering am I entitled to get my money back or at least a new disc.
    I still have my receipt so should there be any problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Well,you are entitled to a disc yeah, i'm sure you didn't pay out money for an empty box!
    Go in to them 1st thing in the morning with the receipt and explain it to them.

Was the box sealed when you got it?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

alright cheers its just that I bought a DVD at dunnes once at there was no disc I bought it back the next day and all he said was "How do I know you just didn't take out the disc and came back here trying to find another one"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Take it was pre-owned ye? Anyway if they say no get them to check the computer to see how many should be in stock and then check how many are in the back.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

cheers lads

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    cheers lads

Happened me before, and they were grand with it.

Also bought a game before and they gave me the wrong one, was taking off the plastic cover when I noticed, and they also changed that no problem.

I'd say you'll be grand, hopefully.

• Advertisement
Advertisement