Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinyl Records !!!!!!! please help...

Options
  • 18-07-2010 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

I am looking for places to buy old vinyl records in dublin..
    there is a place in Georges street arcade, but I am wondering if there is anywhere else ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Charisma

sunny2004 wrote: »
    I am looking for places to buy old vinyl records in dublin..
    there is a place in Georges street arcade, but I am wondering if there is anywhere else ?

Most second hand shops have big collections of vinyl. Most might be not to your taste but you will find some gems among them.
    Happy hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

There are 2 places in georges st arcade, 1 is the stall trout records,they have alot of blues and 70's stuff. Then there is spindizzy records which is one of the actual shops in the arcade. They always have good stuff coming in all the time

Then you have tower records close to the georges arcade. They have a big selection of records from metal to blues and classic albums. They also have alot of 7 inch singles.

Just down from Tower on wicklow street is freebird in the secret book and record store,its kinda just a doorway and if you blink you would miss it,it think its beside a holland and barret or one of them stores. They have tons of good stuff at good prices.

Also if your in Dublin before saturday,Road Records on Fade street,is having a sale on everything,25% off everything as they are sadly closing up. Hope thats a help and sorry about the long post!!!!

What kinda stuff are you after?

Next weekend,24th and 25th,there is a big record fare in the IFI in Temple bar,across from the music centre. Its great

Advertisement