Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anywhere in Dublin to play pool for money?

• 18-07-2010 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

As the title says, looking to do a bit of hustling:D

Basically looking for a pool hall where you can go in and get good action, maybe 100 euro a rack, that kind of thing.

Maybe Ive been watching to many movies, but Im sure theres some sharks hiding out there somewhere who would be glad to relieve me of my money:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'll PM the mobile number of a mate of mine out in Raheny. His name is Ken and he'll play ya for 100euro a rack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gayboy

I'll PM the mobile number of a mate of mine out in Raheny. His name is Ken and he'll play ya for 100euro a rack.

Cheers lad.

Is there a club in Raheny?

Its just, I don't want private games or anything, just more of a social place, bit of banter and if theres some action regularly, then all the better.

I watched The Color Of Money last night and it has sparked the gamble in me!

Had a table in my gaff as a young lad, used to play on it 24/7, great game, miss it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Yeah my mate Ken from Raheny has a table in his gaff aswell. He plays snooker mostly but he is fairly handy at pool aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Yeah my mate Ken from Raheny has a table in his gaff aswell. He plays snooker mostly but he is fairly handy at pool aswell.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

lol tv motivated gambling and ken doherty references

i think you'd be mad to pay big stakes (100 is a big stake for me :o) on a frame of pool, too much random **** can happen. be a lot fairer imo to play best of 5 etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

...i think you'd be mad to pay big stakes (100 is a big stake for me :o) on a frame of pool, too much random **** can happen...

Now that would be an annoying premature black in-off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

You would get a lot of action if you visited Cork, I'll give you a game for a couple hundred and a few friends of mine would play for even more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

just make sure the other guy isn't a hustler too;)

Advertisement