Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G M4 CQB FOR SALE

Options
  • 18-07-2010 4:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

M4 needs a small bit of work done,red wire from the mechbox to the battery adapter needs to be fixed,needs new hop up, front fore grip needs to be tightened and back stock not on, missing one piece easily replacable.

The gun itself is sprayed a green/brown colour, comes with one mag, battery not included. There is no box for it.

Looking for around 110 - 130.
    Will sell black tactical vest and leg drop pouch aswell with the M4 for around 150.
    Reason for selling is I'm looking to get all new gear shortly.

Pics to be uploaded shortly.

Collection only i'm located two minutes from Fingal Airsoft, in Stamullen, Co.Meath.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

may be interested, would like to see pics. also, what was its last chrono reading? is the gearbox functioning ok? is it still running on a G&G motor? is it a metal body?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

last chrono reading was 285fps, its not a metal body but its abs plastic so it durable, the top reciever was replaced with one of a m16 so theres a slight difference because its not a perfect fit but it's still grand. gear box is perfect and still running on a g&g motor, although i previously had a high speed motor in it but it seems to work better with the g&g motor.
    Pics will be up tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Harveey wrote: »
    last chrono reading was 285fps, its not a metal body but its abs plastic so it durable, the top reciever was replaced with one of a m16 so theres a slight difference because its not a perfect fit but it's still grand.
    Pics will be up tonight.

thanks for replying, but i think ill pass as i dont really like the plastic boddies. GLWS

here are a few pics

will throw in a red dot sight aswell, will sell whole package for 140 or best offer. will seperatly though
    g&g m4 ( 120 euro )
    tac vest ( 15 euro )
    drop pouch ( 10 euro )
    red dot sight. ( 15 euro )(red dot sight needs new battery )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Any pics of the red dot?

red dot sight.

will let the m4 go for 100 if anyones interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Elite ferrit

how much is the reflex goin for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭M4 buyer

Harveey wrote: »
    will throw in a red dot sight aswell, will sell whole package for 140 or best offer. will seperatly though
    g&g m4 ( 120 euro )
    tac vest ( 15 euro )
    drop pouch ( 10 euro )
    red dot sight. ( 15 euro )(red dot sight needs new battery )

where u based might be intersted in tac vest any pics?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭szn80

would you offer the red dot and and let it with the m4 go for 110 and are you based in Dublin.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Necro thread. check dates before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement