Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBMC - I accidentally deleted everything in the apps folder

Options
  • 18-07-2010 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

When I was FTPing XBMC across to the Xbox, I put it in apps but then realised I wanted it in dash, so I clicked on XBMC (in apps) and pressed delete. After it asked me to confirm this, I noticed it deleted everything in apps. Though maybe there was nothing there to begin with?

I've no idea what happened, but all I know is, my apps folder is empty. Should it be empty? Or if there's supposed to be files there, could someone send them to me and I'll FTP them in.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hangover

Unless you installed programs to apps it will be empty, download an auto installer disc either AID 4.5 or slayers and then add apps like Chimp, DVD2XBOX,xbpartioner etc. XBMC4XBOX has a nice new forum at xbmc4xbox.org where you 'll find plenty of info about apps, plugins and scripts to bring xbmc and the old xbox to life.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭EmmetF

Thanks, I'll give it a go!

Advertisement