Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tramping in new zealand

Options
  • 18-07-2010 11:28am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hi everyone

i was wondering has anyone done the rees-dart tramp, the young siberia also known as the gillespie tramp near makaroa, or the cape brett tramp in the bay of islands?

i did the routeburn and kepler when i was over on the whv, but i am going back for a wedding and was inetrested to see how other people got on with the tramps above?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

I haven't, and I haven't heard of them, although the rees-dart does ring a bell. I must look into those as I was really getting into it before the winter. I've done the Routeburn, Tongariro and Mount Taranaki and can speak highly of each. I'll ask around and see if anyone knows about the ones you mention.

Advertisement