Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

2nd-hand 360?

• 18-07-2010 1:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi all, im looking at getting a 360 at the end of the month, im on a tight budget so it will either be the 360 arcade or a 2nd-hand one. I am just thinking is getting it 2nd-hand complete suicide as there must be a chance that they are ones that have had RROD and are likely to die again?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

You can get an elite the chances of them have rrod is low imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

with the new console released on Friday, odds are the elites as new will drop in price. I'd always advise against an arcade- just cause you'll regret not getting a harddrive in the long run. If you get a second hand xbox in Gamestop- you should get a 3 month guarentee at least, so you can make sure there's no lazer error or three red lights issues at the start. With second hand you always run the risk of getting a 4 year old console that's seen better days though, but hopefully you'll be grand!
    I'd still advise hold off another week or two and just buy a new one for the extra money- good luck!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Thanks a lot guys, ill be buying one at the end of the month so hopefully there will be some cheap elites around then after people have traded in for the new slim model.

Advertisement