Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you playing now?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

cod4 still, but downloading starcraft II atm, will probably consume my life like the original did

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Bought SC II also. Playing through the campaign at the moment and enjoying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭yankinlk

wow. i too am searching for a replacement. What is it about this game that made it go down so quickly? i f'ing h8 it now.
    Bigger Maps?
    Cancel that dumb spawn on teammate (and instant die)?

Why does it suck so bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

yankinlk wrote: »
    What is it about this game that made it go down so quickly?
    Limited maps, limited everything. BF2 was covered in bugs, but due to mods, your own maps, and the ability to tweak the maps on your server, it lived for a good while. Oh, and the fact that you could play clan matches on it.

Not gaming at all now. Playing some CoH, and that's really it. Hopefully get my game on for Midlans. May check out Starcraft... the first one was okay, but was playing C&C when it first came out, so largely gave it a miss. What's the AI like in Starcraft2, when it comes to terrain and/or walls?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

the_syco wrote: »
    Not gaming at all now. Playing some CoH, and that's really it. Hopefully get my game on for Midlans. May check out Starcraft... the first one was okay, but was playing C&C when it first came out, so largely gave it a miss. What's the AI like in Starcraft2, when it comes to terrain and/or walls?

Starcraft II's AI will own you unless you've got 4/5 hours practice under your belt :P The multiplayer is amazing, I've never seen matchmaking work so perfect in it. There's special units to jump walls, and air units can move over it too, but every other unit has to go around. It's a seriously good game, I can guarantee it'll be played a lot at Midlans

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

my favorite FPS is red orchestra,and darkest hour,its a brilliant game:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

league of legends...
    really addictive and fun!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

Killzone 2 MP ... yeah i know i know ... :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ive been playing a very good free to play fps recently.
    Well worth a look,hard to believe its free.

http://mmohut.com/review/alliance-of-valiant-arms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

BF bad company is the best shooter online at the moment. I can't put it down lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

the_syco wrote: »
    My one memory of OA was that when playing, forward would make you go prone. I joined a server. Those walking about only spoke French. And whilst here, 5 people joined. All 5 people had the same problem as me. There was already 3 people there standing up, and going prone, and then people started leaving, and I left. It does look like a nice shiney game, though. May get the full demo, to see if they've fixed it, and buy it if it's any good.

Thats weird never seen that before, join the boards.ie dedicated server :pac:

Mostly coop (with mumble) but on weekends drunken A10 flying is the norm.

Arma 2 is just awesome, the game that keeps on giving :)

Advertisement