Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emigrating?

Options
  • 18-07-2010 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there,

I'm a Dublin-based journalist and I'm currently researching and article on behalf of Canada's Globe & Mail newspaper.

I'm looking to speak to people who are in the process of emigrating (to any country) or are seriously considering it.

The article is geared more towards the effects of the economy and the property market on emigration so it's more families and people who are moving out of necessity that I'm hoping to speak to; as opposed to students / young people who are travelling for a year, etc.

This is a good opportunity to give a first-hand account of the way things are here to an international readership. If it is Canada you're emigrating to - it could be a great opportunity to make some contacts.

I have a tight deadline on this (early next week) so I'm hoping to speak to people over the next day or two. If you're interested, please get in touch via pm or email me at sheenamadden82@gmail.com.

Any correspondence will be much appreciated and treated in the strictest confidence.

Many thanks,
    Sheena

Advertisement