Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do any websites stream live GAA matches?

Options
  • 18-07-2010 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭

anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Have a look at myp2p.eu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Maybe not the solution you are poking for..... But you could very easily buy a proxy sub and use rte.ie. For example use foxyproxy Irish proxy server Witt foxy and firefox (not at all difficult technically)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Maybe not the solution you are poking for..... But you could very easily buy a proxy sub and use rte.ie. For example use foxyproxy Irish proxy server Witt foxy and firefox (not at all difficult technically)

LMAO, , that last sentence sounds like a tongue twister !

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mickeypat

overplay.net,$9.95 a month and you can watch whatever station in whatever country you like,my2p2 and justin tv are sh**te

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Why can the GAA not make money out of selling it to some station, any station that'll buy it? I just don't understand. Sell it to ESPN or someone for 50 quid, they could highlight it at some rediculous hour, even just re-transmit the Sunday Game, and depending on viewership, it could go massive. I reckon so many ppl who've never come across hurling would go mad for it. Argh!!!

Oh and thanks for the info on the proxy, might look at investing in that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Delorian wrote: »
    Why can the GAA not make money out of selling it to some station, any station that'll buy it? I just don't understand. Sell it to ESPN or someone for 50 quid, they could highlight it at some rediculous hour, even just re-transmit the Sunday Game, and depending on viewership, it could go massive. I reckon so many ppl who've never come across hurling would go mad for it. Argh!!!

Oh and thanks for the info on the proxy, might look at investing in that.

errrr. .... they do ... sentanta .

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

hussey wrote: »
    errrr. .... they do ... sentanta .

Where can you get Satanta? I don't think it's in Oz, it's certainly not in NZ. And I thought it was going out of business when I left Ireland, at least it was struggling either internationally or in the UK.

Considering the amount of interest around the world, you'd imagine there's be a better commercial strategy than just going with Setanta.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Delorian wrote: »
    Where can you get Satanta? I don't think it's in Oz, it's certainly not in NZ. And I thought it was going out of business when I left Ireland, at least it was struggling either internationally or in the UK.

Considering the amount of interest around the world, you'd imagine there's be a better commercial strategy than just going with Setanta.

setanta can be got in oz as part of the foxtel package....think ya gotta pay extra for it though

dunno bout nz

Advertisement