Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenwood Chef - Repairs?

• 18-07-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Does anybody know of who might repair a Kenwood Chef mixer here in Waterford, or anywhere else within striking distance, I suppose.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

if you still have your receipt return it, if not i think kenwood have a three year guarantee so get in touch with them

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Black Dog

I'm afraid this one is almost in the antique range, purchased in 1983 or 1984!

Having said that, we have another one from the 1960s from my late mother-in-law. Today's cake mixture had to be transferred from one bowl to another when the usually used machine started giving out smoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Try Wallace Electrical in Arundel Square. They repair household electrical appliances, so you might be lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Black Dog

Fishy1 wrote: »
    Try Wallace Electrical in Arundel Square. They repair household electrical appliances, so you might be lucky.

Many thanks.

P.S. I've since found out that Wallaces are the official service agents for Kenwood appliances and have left the machine in there. Many thanks for all comments.

Advertisement