Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting scammers on FIFA 10

Options
  • 18-07-2010 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to report players to EA Sports instead of simply filing a complaint through XBox Live? There's a known scammer conning soooo many people with his 'duplication' glitch on FIFA Ultimate Team.

He's messaging people on XBOX Live and conned my 15 year old cousin (new to FIFA and XBOX) in to handing over his 2 best players and then just kept them. He then attempted to bribe him in order to get them back off him, something my cousin wouldn't do. He asked him to get his friends to fall for it and then he'd get his 2 players back.

I just hate people like this. It's no different to robbing people in public and players have invested money in to buying these players. You shouldn't just be able to get away with this.

Filing a complaint doesn't seem to do anything. Is there any other way?

The SCAMMER in question is DYLANS2K10 (XBOX LIVE). He messages random people so if you get a message please ignore him.

This is another way he promotes himself.

Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement