Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelle Temple Bar Vs. Eddie Christian

Options
  • 18-07-2010 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I went to Michelle in Temple Bar last week. I found her pretty good. As this was my first time with a fortune teller, I decided to go to another one to compare.

So, I went to Eddie Christian this weekend. It was very quick, he spent 10 min with me (whereas Michelle took the time to talk to me). They both told me the exact same things about my future (except that Michelle told me more than Eddie). But only one thing was different. They both told me about my ex boyfriend, they both said he'll return, but Michelle said he was my soulmate and I'll spend the rest of my life with him, whereas Eddie said he wasn't the one for me and started talking about himself, how he was at my age, the relationship he had, that he got his heart broken, blablabla.

I told him what Michelle said, and he said I know Michelle, she's very good, but she's wrong about the soulmate part.

Don't know what to believe, Michelle said my ex is the one, he'll return for good and she could see a proposal. Eddie said he'll return, won't be the one for me, and I'll find the real love in 3 years... I guess I have to wait and see.

Has anybody been to both of them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

ive been to eddie and he spent nearly an hour with me, depends on when you get him. he also talked a lot about him and his partner and also his sister. uses it to show how when you meet your soulmate not matter how long it takes you end up together. he told me about my soulmate so went on a lot about it. was freaky when he gave me dates from the past which were correct. was nearly a year ago that i went and im supposed to end up with my soulmate soon so we'll see :) was thinking of going back to him just to see if its any different.

look if it happens it happens so dont be forcing the issue and putting your hopes in the fortune telling abiliities. end up not living your life normally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Charlybab

Thanks for your message.

I found Eddie was good too, just very quick and thought he was giving advice based on his own experience. That's why I was wondering about the fact that Michelle and Eddie agreed on the rest of my prediction, but not about the issue of this relationship.

As you said, if it happens it happens and I can't force it anyway. But it's hard not to hope for it.

Hope you'll find your soulmate soon... Keep me posted!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

He is the one.

That will be €50 please, I'll PM you details of where to send the fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭skepticalone

o p , how about you make the decision , instead of putting it in the hands of a psychic>?
    understand that a psychic can only show you a probable path and a probable outcome , nothing they say is set in stone , a reading from a psychic should be viewed this way and not as a roadmap for your life, in my opinion , it is not of any genuine use to you to compare readings given by two different people , take the matter in your own hands and create your own future . I do not wish to come across harshly , but you see, psychics are not like any other profession , no two are the same , they dont read from a textbook and they are not qualified in any degree of psychicness , because no degree exists , what you get is some good , some not so good , some who mainly tell you what you want to hear and some who stroke their own ego , your life is ever changing , yours and everyone elses . Therefore it is impossible to predict with certainty any outcome because your x boyfriend also walks with his own free will and no amount of consulting psychics can make him DO anything , especially when he is not the sitter on who the predictions are based .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

OP we have many soulmates in life. Some stay with us for a short time, and even friends can be soulmates. Soulmates can even be within your own family, as soulmates, from my understanding, come from the same soul group, so your ex could possible by a soulmate, rather than the soulmate. Rather than focusing on what either of them has said, just trust your gut instincts and go with that. As the future is not yet determined, and nothing is set in stone as of yet, the future can be changed based on the choices made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

i was with michele4 years ago , she was bad . people like her give the others a bad name. chancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Everhopeful

Eddie was one of the first I went to 12 years ago and he was absolutely useless. As far as I can see from a lot of the posts here he is only in it for the money. Back then he was expensive but the reading lasted for at least 30 minutes. Some posts state he finishes after 10 minutes. Would never ever consider him again.... Will always say Joe Gough is the best I have gone to and the little old lady on the old N2 is just great.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bird3

I went to see Michelle a couple of years ago and she told the same as you. My X would be back he was the only man for me, bla, bla, bla. I think she was just telling me what she thought I wanted to hear. What I really wanted to here was that my X was a waster and Mr Right was just around the corner. Well two years on and my X didn't come back and he's seeing a girl from Swords and I recently got engaged to the man of my dreams.
    What annoys me is if you bought a watch that was inaccurate you could get your money back but for fortune tellers if they tell you inaccurate info and there's no recourse.
    Well I most certainly wouldn't recommend her.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

In my view you should go to her and tell her about her readings outcome. See her response and ask for the reading money back. If she is of some ethical psychic reader she should give your money back without your asking for it.

Advertisement