Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scopes - US

Options
  • 18-07-2010 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭

Any issue / legalities getting a scope shiped from USA?
    Do scopes travel well by post? (damage)
    Who is willing to ship to IRL from states?
    Are bushnell rated among ye there stakers?

Any shared experience appreciated........cc30
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

opticsplanet refused to ship me a pair ao Stiner binos a few years ago and more recently a set of Warne bases for my .223
    the also refused to send some accessorise for my Maglite

best route would be if you know some one living there

other website might not be so fussy

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Thomasofmel

Did not get any of the shops to ship to Ireland - was lucky to have my sister over there. Bought a scope, free shipping to her address and she posted the scope in regular post to me. Using the Bushnell on my .223 - very pleased ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Did not get any of the shops to ship to Ireland - was lucky to have my sister over there. Bought a scope, free shipping to her address and she posted the scope in regular post to me. Using the Bushnell on my .223 - very pleased ;)

Thats the way to go;) also look at sears.com

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Have a Bushnell 6500 elite on my .223 its a fine bit of glass very crisp and clear got it from the uk. Have you tried Big Bass Pro Shop or Cabelas usually get some gear from them throughout the year have not ordered optics though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

4 threads here discussing most all aspects of buying, shipping, availability, duty, VAT, etc involved in the process.

Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Advertisement
Advertisement