Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby left alone in the Luas on Kindswood. Very important

Options
  • 18-07-2010 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Witness really needed!!!
    On the 3rd of June, on Kingswood Luas stop my 2 year old baby was left alone in the buggy in the Luas after I was attemping to board myself with the buggy in to the tram. However, I pushed the buggy with the baby in and the door had closed in front of me and I was left on the platform.

My baby was taken out on Cookstown stop by 2 inspectors.

Please if you were on the luas on that day and you have seen the incident or even you know someone who had seen it, I really ask you to get in tuch with me.

Boards.ie is really the last chance to find a witness who knows anything about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Witness really needed!!!
    On the 3rd of June, on Kingswood Luas stop my 2 year old baby was left alone in the buggy in the Luas after I was attemping to board myself with the buggy in to the tram. However, I pushed the buggy with the baby in and the door had closed in front of me and I was left on the platform.

My baby was taken out on Cookstown stop by 2 inspectors.

Please if you were on the luas on that day and you have seen the incident or even you know someone who had seen it, I really ask you to get in tuch with me.

Boards.ie is really the last chance to find a witness who knows anything about it.

But the Luas has CCTV, as a journalist, you should know this....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Promoteland

Yes I know, but I need a witness- a person. These are diferent things

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

have you posted this on facebook aswell???
    its worth a shot if you havent
    best of luck with a witness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

May we ask why? Is there a civil or criminal case afoot?

What did you do? Did you use the emergency intercom to halt the tram? Why isn't video evidence enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

Troll much?

Unfortunately them doors make a beeping noise and then close, put your foot or anything in the way of them and they dont close. I cant frankly believe how far away from the tram you needed to go, having left the baby onboard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oh my God, how is that even possible? Unless you put the buggy on and for some reason got back off?

Shame on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Load a crap, Im usually legging it to get the luas as the doors are closing. Its impossible to get stuck between. You would have had to push a buggy through the door and then not break the laser beams on the door until they close. So if you managed to leave your kid on the other side of the door its your own fault

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

phasers wrote: »
    Oh my God, how is that even possible?

Exactly what I was wondering. But the door "closed in front of me"? So others must have their doubts as well if CCTV is not enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement