Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louth V Dublin

Options
  • 18-07-2010 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Another big day for Louth,hopefully they can lift themselves for this big game,both sides with something to prove........just hope its not played in Naaavan;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

sure louth dont really have a ground that they could play on in louth ... anyways bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

There is no home advantage for teams pulled out first for the 4th road.

So it will be in croke park next weekend.

The best draw Louth could have hoped for I reckon and one they could win if they put the leinster final behind them and go at Dublin with all they have.

Dublin have been reliant on the Brogans, stop them and Louth will have a great chance of getting to the quarter finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

draffodx wrote: »
    There is no home advantage for teams pulled out first for the 4th road.

So it will be in croke park next weekend.

The best draw Louth could have hoped for I reckon and one they could win if they put the leinster final behind them and go at Dublin with all they have.

Dublin have been reliant on the Brogans, stop them and Louth will have a great chance of getting to the quarter finals.

Should be a double header in Croker next Saturday with Kildare and Monaghan....
    Bring it on..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 daragh077

Gonna be some game.. As a Dublin fan I reckon Louth might take us after their great performance against Meath!

Louth game fixed for Croker next Saturday, Double header with Kildare and Monaghan. The true Leinster final...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

Here`s hoping we get the huge crowd again for this game,word from the team is that they are delighted with the draw......c`mon the wee county!!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Als76

C,mon the Wee county let bring as many fans as we did against Meath.
    Tough game but we are well capable of winning.

All Ireland betting with Boylesports. EW 1/3 odds for the 2 finalists.
    Louth Match odds are crap considering Dub are 8s and Louth are 150 for all ireland.
    9/4Cork 9/4Kerry 11/4Tyrone 8/1Dublin 10/1Meath 28/1Kildare 40/1Down 40/1Monaghan 50/1Sligo 80/1Roscommon 125/1Limerick 150/1Louth

Match Betting.
    Dublin v Louth 2/7 10/1 16/5Cork v Limerick 1/6 11/1 5/1Kildare v Monaghan 5/6 15/2 6/5Down v Sligo

4/6 15/2 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Hopefully Louth can over turn them!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

draffodx wrote: »
    Hopefully Louth can over turn them!

Louth where 7/2 against Kildare, and seem to play better as underdogs, I know Dublin are improving but Armargh are not the team they once where. Being familiar with some of the players I am reliably informed they are as much if not more fired up than prior to the Leinster final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

Hope Louth can pull off another upset here, they'll be out to prove a point, thats for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Really hope Louth don't get a mauling....come on the Wee men!

Advertisement