Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gift ideas?

Options
  • 18-07-2010 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭

I don't know where to post this...but mods if it's in the wrong place please move this! :)

Over the Summer I've been writing a thesis. It's been hard but my thesis supervisor has been so lovely, helpful and inspirational to me these past few months. I want to get her a present for the massive support she has shown and the help she has given me. I don't want something crap to give her. I want it to be something she will remember fondly.

I just don't know what I could give her. I know she likes poetry but her office is a library of poetry books itself. She likes coffee but that would be a stupid present, I dunno if she likes wine... I'm wrecking my brains trying to decide so I thought why not put it on the internet so others can help me with my task!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Did you manage to find a gift then that suited...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Party Central

Probably a bit late posting now and you have something sorted but if she likes coffee then maybe a really nice coffee mug with some assorted types of coffee? I know you can get nice coffees ordered online which probably come in some form of gift set idea. If she has her own office and stuff maybe a coffee maker for her office either, it depends how much you want to spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Hi,

I'll have to have a lookout for a proper coffee mug for her. I know butlers do lovely coffee packs I might get her a little hamper a mug and a thank you card. She's been so good to me so I wanted to get her something to say thanks!

I'm handing it in next week (the 6th) so I wanna get looking soon! :)

Thank you for the lovely ideas, I just had no ideas what to get her!

Advertisement