Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE help me with my teams design

Options
  • 18-07-2010 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

hey there , I'm looking for some help please. I have ZERO ability with design tools , paint , photo shop etc. I'm looking for someone to put together a quick football crest for me , I have the image I want to use and its a really simple design that im looking for basically very similar to the celtic1.jpg and what I'm looking for is basically that circle with Grenade.jpg that imagine in it surrounded by the words Cluan Enda football club

Then
    Est 2010

PLEASE help !!!!!

I really hope I have the right forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Bump please :-) can someone help me out please :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

As a Dundalk man I'm willing to give you a dig out however I'm not sure where the hand grenade fits into things.

Knock up a rough sketch in paint so I know what you're looking forward exactly.

Lived in Seatown as a kid and played a bit of GAA in Cluan Enda, didn't see too many hand grenades lying around mind...

As a Dundalk man I'm willing to give you a dig out however I'm not sure where the hand grenade fits into things.

Knock up a rough sketch in paint so I know what you're looking forward exactly.

Lived in Seatown as a kid and played a bit of GAA in Cluan Enda, didn't see too many hand grenades lying around mind...

That actual hand grenade is from a xbox360 game called bad company which loads of us play :-) so just thought it would be funny to have that in the crest :-)

forgive my drawing here in paint :-)

I really appreciate you giving me a hand out here.
    Thanks a million pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Ah I get ya now.

Have a match tonight so will knock something together afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Ingenuist

Cant wait to see this, sounds cool :)

• Advertisement

Can i give this a bump , in the hope that someone will help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Sarge wrote: »
    I'm looking for someone to put together a quick football crest for me
    Quick me arse.

Anyway, I got bored...

cluanenda.png

It doesn't use the grenade pic directly, but you might actually be able to embroider this one... or not, I dunno.
    Larger version attached.

Quick me arse.

Anyway, I got bored...

cluanenda.png

It doesn't use the grenade pic directly, but you might actually be able to embroider this one... or not, I dunno.
    Larger version attached.

That is Cool , Im soo happy with that :-) can you just change the D in Esd to Est please :-)

Great work :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Sarge wrote: »
    can you just change the D in Esd to Est please :-)
    Oh yeah, wtf was I thinking.
    Here's the fixed one.

Fantastic thanks a million :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement