Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two sims, one number

Options
  • 18-07-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Is it possible to have two sim cards with the same phone number and if so how can i go about getting them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

agcons wrote: »
    Is it possible to have two sim cards with the same phone number and if so how can i go about getting them?

No it's not, unless you're Bono

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

it's not a standard feature that the irish networks offer. if you can tell us what you're looking to do maybe we can help with some alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭daveyid89

not possible, at all! you can have two sims with different numbers in the same phone, My understanding of sim technology means that you may be able to get two sims, and use them in different phones alternativley, this would require you to ativate and deactivate each sim depending on which one you want to use.

Currently irish operators do not offer this but I can see it being possible (if not a bit pointless.. i.e you can just take the sim out and put it in a different phone)

Advertisement