Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

people on xbox live

• 18-07-2010 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

Lately I started playing on xbox live with the free trail that came with my xbox ,anyway i'd be playing a unranked match in gears of war and I would kill the host and all of a sudden the host would kick me out of the game and I wouldnt be able to join any games that person is hosting cos id be kicked out as soon as it starts.
    Are there alot of people on xbox live like this because is there are it wouldnt be worth buying a gold subscription just to get kicked out of of games.
    Its been happening alot lately to me :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

Some people are just jerks. I find that most people online tend to be complete planks but it's worth keeping on trying cause when you get a game that's great, nothing can beat it

I've always found Halo has the best online community (I always find myself getting a load of friend requests after a good session on it), then BC2 but I play in a clan so it's not a fair judgement (also you have to ignore the spawn killers and achievemnet wh***s)

If you have any mates on XBL play a couple games with them, its the best way to enjoy it imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Par for the course, to be honest. Best bet is to get a group of mates together to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

anonymity + internet = a license to be a douche in some ... actually many eyes unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

Try and get some mates together to play online, or hopefully you'll come across a few players who are cool and you can add them........but Xbox is full of complete ar*eholes, playing MW2 at the moment and I spend more time muting other players than doing anything else.

Xbox live is great though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Try just playing ranked and mute the people you don't like.

Unranked matches are probably just mates playing. They could have kicked you waiting for a friend to turn up. I kick people if I just want to play with friends.

• Advertisement
Advertisement