Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southern Africa

Options
  • 18-07-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I am considering a winter trip (their summer) to southern Africa. Mozambique, Zimbabwe, South Africa region. Not all the countries but off the beaten track. Probably Northern SA, Eastern Zim. I have been to and traveled in West Africa before and when I get there I have family to spend time with. What I am looking for is info/advice on getting there including best airline (best being most reasonably priced). I am familiar with most of the sites like Expedia etc but I am looking for advice from people who have traveled the path and can give first hand advice.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭TravelJunkie

Look for flights to Johannesburg which are widely available. Then you'll have to connect to African countries from there.

Try South African website flightcentre.co.za

Advertisement