Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name of song

Options
  • 18-07-2010 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭

I dont know really where to put this, but whats the name of that ambient electronic piece of music which is always used for the aftermaths of nuclear wars?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

assuming you're referring to music in movies, etc .. do you have a link to a youtube clip or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

no, but its always used in British tv programs about nuclear holocausts. It kind of sounds like orcanias and very resigned.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 badroit

Seen as you've given so much information to go on, it's obviously...

Brian Eno's - An Ending (Ascent) [Apollo: Atmospheres and Soundtracks]

Yes, I have more psychic powers than all the presenters of Living TV combined.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

You have psychic powers or very good intuition, thanks anyway, been trying to find the name of that song for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

badroit wrote: »
    Yes, I have more psychic powers than all the presenters of Living TV combined.
    Made me chuckle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 badroit

Daddio wrote: »
    Made me chuckle.

That makes me more entertaining than that lot then as well.

Advertisement