Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

access to derelict warehouse/ factory

• 18-07-2010 9:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

hi all,

i recently bought a new drum kit and want to get some good photo shots of it all shiny and new looking, but i'd like to do it in some old warehouse, because i like the look of photos from urban exploration shoots and think it would be a great backdrop for a drum set shoot...

anyone any ideas of where i can do this, anywhere that is safe, and not going to be too much trouble legally if i was to amble in and setup for a shoot? i was thinking something like the old mill in ferrybank however i know that place is falling apart so might not be too safe..

something along these lines.....
    warehouseSix02.jpg

anyone got any ideas?

cheers
    H

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

waterford crystal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

kosovo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

Steelworks in Bilberry, Tannery in Portlaw (Co.), certain rooms of the Ard Rí have that look about them now. There's also a lot of unused farm sheds out the old kilmeaden road.

You'll never be allowed to do it legally, insurance concerns would have these places off limits to almost everyone.. but I can show ya the back doors. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭munster_mafia

Tannery in Portlaw might be an option for you. Owner leaves boy racers in there to do whatever it is they do! Lots of buildings in there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

Tannery in Portlaw might be an option for you. Owner leaves boy racers in there to do whatever it is they do! Lots of buildings in there also.

thats a well good idea keepin them off the main roads acting the dopes/returds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4rBQ_jXUT4&feature=related

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Why not contact the IDA? They can give permission for vacant units.

Advertisement