Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Player for recording

Options
  • 18-07-2010 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭

When Im done recording my files save in windows media player, the quality is perfect but after a few mins of the vid playing, the audio is a second or 2 ahead of the video, eg, I can hear the shots before there actually fired on screen.
    Any ideas as to whats wrong???
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Told you already dude, it's because your files are too big. You 2 Hour file can't buffer fast enough with your ram so it's lagging.

If you play a 10 min clip is it the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Tallon wrote: »
    Told you already dude, it's because your files are too big. You 2 Hour file can't buffer fast enough with your ram so it's lagging.

If you play a 10 min clip is it the same?
    Yeah its still the same man, thought it would fix it myself, suppose the delay is slightly less but still annoying:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I had this issue before, check your audio input settings, it's probably set to 48Khz rather than 44.1Khz. Try switching down to 44.1 and seeing if it makes any difference.

Advertisement