Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

John Players in America/Canada/Thailand Duty Free shops in airport???

• 18-07-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I was just wondering if anyone knows if cheap john players are sold at duty free shops in America/Thailand/Canada...
    Because me mate was suppose to bring me back cheap john players from spain but unfortunatetly, that didn't happen...
    so I was thinking about asking me mates in America/Canada/Thailand...:D
    So if you know, pls let us know.

Also, anyone know how much it would be roughly?

Also, Do they sell Benson & Hedges in America Thailand Canada?...lol

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Very unlikely for the JP Blue, as their a brand unique to the Irish market. Occasionally I've spotted them (and other Irish brands) in the likes of JFK T4 duty free - I'd imagine they source them due to the large amount of Irish bound traffic. However, I haven't seem them in many other US airports.

B&H are more widely available. You'll sometimes find them in the USA branded as "Senior Service" (another company owns the B&H brand name in the US and produces a different cigarette under it). They're produced in Australia also - but again the forumulation may not be the same as the UK & Ireland version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ANDYBOND777

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Very unlikely for the JP Blue, as their a brand unique to the Irish market. Occasionally I've spotted them (and other Irish brands) in the likes of JFK T4 duty free - I'd imagine they source them due to the large amount of Irish bound traffic. However, I haven't seem them in many other US airports.

B&H are more widely available. You'll sometimes find them in the USA branded as "Senior Service" (another company owns the B&H brand name in the US and produces a different cigarette under it). They're produced in Australia also - but again the forumulation may not be the same as the UK & Ireland version.

thanks for the reply.
    would you know if it would be any cheaper than buying pack of smokes from shops in dublin?
    in shops,it costs around average of 7.50-8.50 euro.
    Would it be much cheaper or?...

Thanks for the reply anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Duty free will always be cheaper - simply because the biggest part of the cost of what you pay here is tax. As they're sold tax free, they'll be cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement