If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TX-P42X20L

Options
  • 18-07-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering, do you do the Panasonic TX-P42X20L and what price if so?

TIA

Kevin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

*waves*

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kleefarr wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering, do you do the Panasonic TX-P42X20L and what price if so?

TIA

Kevin

Klee,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - we are under a bit of pressure at the moment :o.

Yep we do stock the TXP42S20 and we do it at £599.95 including a 5 year warranty.

If you are interested just bang me out a reply and we can get one reserved for you and we will do our best to get you sorted (hopefully we will be a bit quicker getting back to you as well...)

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can ever assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. Don't worry about being a little late, no problem.

Is that price with the 10% Boards.ie discount?

It's just that I can find the same TV elsewhere for €599.95 with 5 year warranty and free delivery. :confused:

Kevin

EDIT: Sorry just noticed that you quoted the TXP42S20 and not the TX-P42X20L

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

kleefarr wrote: »
    Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. Don't worry about being a little late, no problem.

Is that price with the 10% Boards.ie discount?

It's just that I can find the same TV elsewhere for €599.95 with 5 year warranty and free delivery. :confused:

Kevin

EDIT: Sorry just noticed that you quoted the TXP42S20 and not the TX-P42X20L

Ah sorry - confused me :confused:

Ok - I quoted for the wrong TV! But just to clear up another issue 1st - we do offer Boardies the best deals possible but in Richer Sounds we cannot (and never have) offered a blanket 10% discount..

Anyway TXP42S20 - we don't stock at the moment - but we do have the TXP42S11 which is a full HD unit that we can do at £499.95/€579.99 and it's a steal at that price..

Apologies for the confusion and and give me a shout if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John. Will keep that in mind and get back to you if need be.

Kevin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Kevin.

The 42X is the HD ready model but the L on the end means that it is the Irish model.

The TXP42S11 that we stock is a UK model but it is 400Hz and full HD 1080p. The UK model does not have MPEG4 or vhf tuners on-board so you would have to have a digital TV supplier for our TV to work in your area.

It works out at about 610 Euro at the moment.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.