Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern drinking habits

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

For an 18 year old, I find myself being called grandpa by my peers because of my drinking habits, hate going out to nightclub, home or pub is just the ticket for me. A few pints of Guinness with a bit o' Jack or Jameson later on (no mixer, mixer is for pussies).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

NoHornJan wrote: »
    Why is alcohol so important for a nights entertainment?

Because its awesome, and the people who drink are cool :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

this tread is making me thirsty.
    is mcgowans in phibsboro still doing cheap gargle on a monday? do the nurses still go?

haven't been in a good while..

To answer the op, i think the r word has hit people mentally as well as financially, i wouldn't of thought twice spending €150 a night every weekend 3/4 years ago.. now i'm buying twin packs of domestos cause i save 50c..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

peatcass wrote: »
    now i'm buying twin packs of domestos cause i save 50c..

For a night on the drink? :eek: We all know what the toilet duck can do to a person!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

omahaid wrote: »
    For a night on the drink? :eek: We all know what the toilet duck can do to a person!

tried 'duck, no dice..

• Advertisement
Advertisement