Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sad depressing dreams

Options
  • 19-07-2010 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭

What is the significance of these.
    Lately i've been having a couple of these.
    Can wake up feeling terrible, nearly crying. :p

Funny thing is i don't usually dream that much and i can't remember the last time i had a happy dream. :D

Just curious about these i guess.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭nodgienodge

I had a dream last night with lots of random events in it (stuff from my late teens featuring people and scenarios from that time of my life). When I woke up I felt relieved that it was all a dream.

It was weird. The subject matter of the dream was not in itself depressing, nor was I depressed during the dream, but when I woke up I felt much better as if the entire of the dream I had this "dullness" the whole time which then disappeared when I awoke. It was for the whole dream like my default happiness level had been turned down really low. I had really low life energy or something. Does this make sense?

I think the purpose of the dream may be to show me how far I've come since then and how much happier I am now. I'm 30 now.

Advertisement