Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Famas F1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi gerryd93 what make is the famas? where did u buy and reason for sale please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 gerryd93

I bought it in galway airsoft supplies. I am selling just for the fact i want a different style gun really, there isnt anything wrong with this or anything.
    The brand make is cybergun.

I am lowering the selling price to 125e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

If you're ever in Galway, I will offer 85 euro..

If you're ever in Galway, I will offer 85 euro..

I will sell for 100

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

95 if galway is an option..

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

interested and will offer 100e where are you based? and do you know if this uses a traditional gearbox?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭glanzaboy21

i will offer 100 and collect from galway if u interested

@glanzaboy21, will be in galway saturday to sell for 100 if possible @gian im based in mayo if you are close I will sell to you first as you offered first.

can you post?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭glanzaboy21

it b mondy b4 i can get up

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

offer €115 and I'm in Sligo so I could collect depending on distance

@Gian I can depending on where and if you will pay the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Hi Gerryd93

Any word from the other guys regarding their offers ? it's just that if this famas is sold, I wouldn't mind knowing in order that I can continue searching for another one

cheers
    Danin

hi gerry im based in Bray and i will pay the postage but im doing this in behalf of my friend who is looking for a famas so i will have to hear from him

ok mate i just heard from my friend and we'll be taking the famas will pay for postage aswell, i just wanna know if it uses the ver1 gearbox?

Advertisement