Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

11 months - teething - waking up the whole time - ahhhhh

• 19-07-2010 8:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭

Our daughter is teething at the moment. She's got 4 front teeth on top and 2 on bottom and she had no problems with them so we rekon the back molars are rearing their heads which must be a bit painful as she's waking at night with fits of crying before going backto sleep. Needless to say it throws our sleeping pattern out the window.

Anything that we can do to sooth her and help her sleep better. We have teething rings that she chews on now and again and we also give her a spoon of calpol in the a.m. and at night before she goes to bed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭pprendeville

found a good thread called dummy dilemma so got plenty info there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Teegee or Gumeze
    It's a gel which comes in a small tube, you get it from your local chemist and you just rub it on the gums. Calpol and nurofen take a while to work where as the Teegel is nearly instant and can be working while the other pain relieft is coming on.

I still have a tube of it in the house as it's very handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Nelsons Teetha Granules also work well to. I know some people don't believe in homeopathy but it works a treat on both my girls. So a they get a spoon of neurofen and a teetha sachet until the pain medication kicks in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭pprendeville

is neurofen a bit strong to give to kids? have calgel at home. forgot about that so i rubbed some on her nose today. that should stop all her teeting problems i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

is neurofen a bit strong to give to kids? have calgel at home. forgot about that so i rubbed some on her nose today. that should stop all her teeting problems i think.

Should have specified neurofen for children, not the adult stuff!!

Advertisement