Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ritter Sport Cornflake

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

Odd one this, but if anyone spots these in a shop in Galway, can they let me know? Wife's addicted to them. Occasionally pop-up in the garage in Oranmore, but that's highly sporadic and they haven't had them in weeks.

Cheers!

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

I used to always get them in the Gala directly across from Tk maxx.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Brilliant, I'll give it a go! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭carmex21

I think I have spotted them in Aldi. I will be passing today so will check it out..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

Possibly in the newsagents on Quay Street. They have a lot of Ritter Sports. The biscuit one is yummy!

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭carmex21

hey,
    So, Aldi has the 'mini' selection and the cornflake bar is one of them but I couldn't see any full size bars. I think the petrol station near the Aldi at Westside may have them.....Will check if I pass again:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭steel_spine

The petrol station of Father Griffin road has them whenever I'm in ( I prefer the marzipan myself :pac:)

Thank you all so much! We're bound to find them in one of those places. She'll be delighted. You can't beat the hivemind! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahfancy

I can bring some over from Germany in mid-August if you really want them! Moving to Galway August 13th.

Cheers,
    Sarah

Too kind Sarah! Should be alright though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Maja

Bounty in dark chocolate? :(

• Advertisement

Bounty is lovely, but only the Ritter Sport Cornflake has the magic (for her!) :)

Kix wrote: »
    Bounty is lovely, but only the Ritter Sport Cornflake has the magic (for her!) :)

I guess!!! if you are even looking on line for it! :p sweet ,why i have to bother to look for dark bounty myself? :confused:

(I bought it once in shop like spar in the city center and cant find it anywhere anymore)

Maja wrote: »

(I bought it once in shop like spar in the city center and cant find it anywhere anymore)

Didn't realize it was hard to find. I thought most places had both the milk and dark chocolate versions. I'll keep an eye out for you!

:D Dont worry, i will survive (shoudln't eat them at all) I was just curious why its hard to find things which are the best. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

@Maja: Love the dark Bounty myself. I get it in the Newsagent next to Dunnes in Westside and Clybaun Stores on the Clybaun Road.

CC

@Maja: Love the dark Bounty myself. I get it in the Newsagent next to Dunnes in Westside and Clybaun Stores on the Clybaun Road.

CC

Thanks :cool: i will cycle there from Doughiska -eat there and hopefully burn all calories on my way back... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭bigtuna

There is a full box of the cornflake ones in Spar on Mainguard St. Was just in there.

bigtuna wrote: »
    There is a full box of the cornflake ones in Spar on Mainguard St. Was just in there.

Fantastic! :D

CC

They have them in..... Woodies! lol :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

If anyone sees any mint ones let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Maja - I think Carnmore Stores out the Monivea road has the bounty with Dark Chocolate (they also have very very cheap petrol for those who drive!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

McGuire's in Ravens Terrace also have the dark chocolate Bounty bars, saw them there the other day :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 gnospher

Gotcha! ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 gnospher

Maja wrote: »
    Bounty in dark chocolate? :(

Gotcha! Don't think about this! ;)

Advertisement