Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Steve and Keeley

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

Think there's something going on.... first he had no time for her,
    now he's very flirty i think. What do you's reckon.

Dangerous game i think.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Muckie wrote: »
    Think there's something going on.... first he had no time for her,
    now he's very flirty i think. What do you's reckon.

Dangerous game i reckon.

Steve's advances on Keeley are hard to watch. He's already been warned by Rachel about his behaviour and how it may be perceived but he just keep leching...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It'd just be sad if Steve was a single guy trying to hit on a girl at least 15 years younger than him. What makes it far worse is that he's married with what? 8 kids?

Imagine how they're feeling? What does his wife think of it?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Mr E wrote: »
    It'd just be sad if Steve was a single guy trying to hit on a girl at least 15 years younger than him. What makes it far worse is that he's married with what? 8 kids?

Imagine how they're feeling? What does his wife think of it?

Spot on...!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Steve is probably used to being sleazy and nobody ever says any thing about it because of his disability. As for Steve and his 8 kids, one of his ex wife's has come out saying he's just a dead beat Dad and hasn't see his eldest kids in years. If you look beyond his disability I don't think his personality is great.

Here's a pic of Steve's wife the real Baroness.

largepicphp.jpg

Its Steve on the right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

Going into that House when your already in a relationship will
    definitely push things, feel sorry for the kids, having to watch
    their Dad make a fool out of himself. Very sad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

It's pathetic to watch.

He's married with 8 kids. His disability must make him endearing to people, because it's not his personality - he hasn't got much to go on. Does he really think he's in with a proper chance with Keely? Disgraceful way to carry on when you've a wife and kids at home. I'm not sure about Keely either, is she feeding it to a certain extent or is she just a ditzy bird that doesn't realise?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

purpur1 wrote: »
    is she feeding it to a certain extent

Feeding, for sure. Remember that the 3 newcomers were watching BB all along (they weren't sequestered in isolation somewhere). Steve had received very few (if any) nominations before they arrived in the house, and she knew that.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭purpur1

Mr E wrote: »
    Feeding, for sure. Remember that the 3 newcomers were watching BB all along (they weren't sequestered in isolation somewhere)

Well i did think that at the start, was she just hanging out with Steve because he's quite well liked by the public (how i don't know), but then I assumed she just liked him as a mate or whatever. It's a joke anyway, he'd want to get a hold of himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Dymo wrote: »
    Its Steve on the right

Thanks for clarifying that, wasn't sure which was the bloke there.....:)

I reda that article too. He has nothing to do with his eldest kids since they were tots and he left their mother.

Think his behaviour towards Keely is cringetastic although she isn't really trying that hard to discourage him....

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

I'm dreading Steves interview with Davina when he gets the boot, Its going to be painful!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Painful? More like excruciating, toe curling in fact.

/oops!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

purpur1 wrote: »
    It's pathetic to watch.

He's married with 8 kids. His disability must make him endearing to people, because it's not his personality - he hasn't got much to go on. Does he really think he's in with a proper chance with Keely? Disgraceful way to carry on when you've a wife and kids at home. I'm not sure about Keely either, is she feeding it to a certain extent or is she just a ditzy bird that doesn't realise?
    he is mentioning that he has 8, how many of the 8 live with him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

God, you're all very harsh on Steve here. What I saw was Rachel attaching herself to Steve as soon as she walked in. Steve is loving the attention he's getting.

And unfair to point out his family values just because he spends a bit of time with her, how many times has he reflected on his family in the house and even get a bit emotional?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    God, you're all very harsh on Steve here. What I saw was Rachel attaching herself to Steve as soon as she walked in. Steve is loving the attention he's getting.

And unfair to point out his family values just because he spends a bit of time with her, how many times has he reflected on his family in the house and even get a bit emotional?

For the cameras perhaps:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

For the cameras perhaps:eek:

Nah he had a genuine reason and time for it.

No more Steve and Keely!!

Vodkat wrote: »
    No more Steve and Keely!!

Woohoo:D

Woohoo:D

I know... I wanted to crawl out of my skin when i saw the two together!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

She's going back in isn't she? I thought she was just gone to get her ankle sorted?

Am I missing something?? :confused:

xzanti wrote: »
    She's going back in isn't she? I thought she was just gone to get her ankle sorted?

Am I missing something?? :confused:

I don't think she's going back in but I'd have to check to be sure. It was said on BBLB that she had a fracture which would need an operation so it's most likely she won't be seen again!!!

Check out the enter at your own risk BB thread at the top of the page which gives some info on tomorrow nights show which would throw some weight behind the story of her not going back in;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭dominiquecruz

I'm kind of disappointed she's gone now; when she first went in I thought she was just another vacuous character, but I think she could have ended up causing tension and conflict in the group.

Advertisement