Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC Magizine in Ireland.

• 19-07-2010 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Anyone know if the UFC Mag is available here yet??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Can only get it in the US & Canada. Don't think they ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Highnoon

Had a look for it myself when I first saw it advertised. Doesn't appear to be available and to be honest probably a good thing. Obviously it would only cover MMA in the UFC and I think if you want MMA coverage in general you're better off with something like Fighters Only.

That being said I wouldn't mind having a look to see what kind of articles they have. Hopefully they don't have the guy who designed the website anywhere near the magazine. Is it just me or is the new layout really bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GaryW

its available for download if you know where to look... 63mb pdf files...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I saw the 2nd issue [the Brock cover] here once but haven't seen any further issues.

I guess your best bet is to get a subscription.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Surprised Easons in Dublin (O'Connell St Store) never got them in as I find them the best for MMA mags as they always had the US imports of Fight! Ultimate MMA (formerly Ultimate Grappling) and MMA Ultd when it was going aswell as Fighters Only.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Isnt Fighters Only the unoffical UFC magazine anyway?

Advertisement