Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fruit Rollups

Options
  • 19-07-2010 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if you can get these in Ireland without having to order them online and spend a fortune on delivery?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Aren't they the same as Fruit Winders?

5050083240027_200.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭tscul32

Something similar I assume but they come in a much bigger variety of colours and patterns. I've seen them used so often when decorating children's cakes so was just wondering if they were on sale anywhere here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Are you in Dublin?
    Fallon & Bryne might stock them, there's a couple of places that do General Mills cereal so they might stock the roll ups too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭tscul32

thanks - have never seen them in Fallon & Byrne but have never really checked out the cereal aisle. Will check again, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

There's also places like Donnybrook Fair and The Gourmet Shop (churchtown) that might stock them too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kiwikb

I realise this reply is a little delayed and you're probably not looking anymore but I would suggest health food shops to find fruit rollups.
    Also known as 'fruit leather'. I know you can buy these at Holland and Barretts.

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

Fruit Roll Ups are different to Winders.
    Fruit By The Foot are the similar product.

I've moved back here to Ireland 9 years ago.

My quest to find a fruit roll up has been, if you pardon the pun, fruitless.

They just don't get stuff like that here in Ireland!

Talk about amazing though!

Advertisement