Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC-Deadliest Catch-on tv now?

Options
  • 19-07-2010 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Re Deadlist Catch

To all

im a big fan of the show and normally watch it on a tues night on discovery via UPC cable service

saw the 1st 5/6 episodes of the current season but in the past 3/4 weeks none of the most recent episodes have been shown on discovery

have checked tv schedules and nothing.

the last episode shown was the one b4 capt phils collapse .

any help/info would be appreciated !!

thanks

stbw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pastel_Princess

Hey,

I think Discovery UK normally spilt the seasons up (King Crab & Opilio) and show them at different times whereas in America I think they're shown all at once. I think we'll have to wait another while to see the Opilio part of the season when Captain Phil passes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Capt Phil Harris R.I.P

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

if you want follow the fishing boats follow them on

http://www.marinetraffic.com

go to dutch harbor and follow from there

scuby wrote: »
    if you want follow the fishing boats follow them on

http://www.marinetraffic.com

go to dutch harbor and follow from there

Oh that's great!! I found the Cornelia Marie docked at the harbour!

Oh that's great!! I found the Cornelia Marie docked at the harbour!

yep the northwestern arrived a today along with the time bandit about an hour ago......

how did you find cornelia marie ?? it's currently registered as "00000000" at the junction of delta way and E pint road..only found it as mentioned by the guy on the thread in deadliest catch website...

• Advertisement

yep the northwestern arrived a today along with the time bandit about an hour ago......

how did you find cornelia marie ?? it's currently registered as "00000000" at the junction of delta way and E pint road..only found it as mentioned by the guy on the thread in deadliest catch website...

It was totally by accident, was clicking on a few different boats to see if i recognised any of them and it popped up.

yep, it's showing the ship details now if you hover over it..

yep, it's showing the ship details now if you hover over it..

That's a great website!! Do you know if Dutch Harbour happens to have a webcam? I've just come back from Alaska & a lot of the ports had webcams, can't seem to find the one for Dutch Harbour though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

That's a great website!! Do you know if Dutch Harbour happens to have a webcam? I've just come back from Alaska & a lot of the ports had webcams, can't seem to find the one for Dutch Harbour though.

try this one... http://www.alaskawebcams.org/dutch.htm

I couldn't get any of those to work, kept directing me to an error page. Might be just my computer though!

• Advertisement

http://akweathercams.faa.gov/sitelist.php

then click on "southwest" sites, and look for the Dutch ones

Haven't seen any adverts for it on Discovery, but the new season of Deadliest Catch is starting on Tuesday (26th April) at 10pm for a two hour show. Can't wait!

Discovery UK are so fast showing the new season this year, it only started in America two weeks ago I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Haven't seen any adverts for it on Discovery, but the new season of Deadliest Catch is starting on Tuesday (26th April) at 10pm for a two hour show. Can't wait!

Discovery UK are so fast showing the new season this year, it only started in America two weeks ago I think.
    Not sure I like the direction the show is taking this season in terms of editing/presentation/boats shown. Hope the third episode picks up.

I was a bit surprised to see two new boats join this time, would have preferred more air time spent on the boats we already know and have been with for years. Having said that, I wouldn't complain if they never showed Keith from The Wizard ever again, really don't like him.

Would prefer they didn't show the rescue helicopter too, I find those parts a little bit too dragged out and overly dramatic.

So good to see Edgar back though, actually really thought there for a second he wasn't onboard this season :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 TheBucks

yeah Edgar is kinda a real part of it, caught up on alot of the first series (boxet) over the easter - mandatory viewing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mg1798

ah im kinda liking the Seabrooke, well im getting a laugh out of the new greenhorn anyways.... bit disappointed with the Cornelia Marie but it was never gonna be the same without Captain Phil :(

Advertisement