Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blow back on slated shed

• 19-07-2010 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

I recently visited my brother who had a shed built by some polish workers ( two years ago - yeah yeah I don't visit him often)

The workers did a good job on all aspects of the build except they put on a flat roof using slate with a 10 degree fall off, but as one would expect he is suffering blow back.

My question - is there any type of sealant he can get to seal the offending area, and indeed the whole roof and thereby rule out lifting the roof on one side to create the necessary gradient.

Cheers
    Martin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭dathi

it will take more than tec 7 i have three acros in the back garden you could have a loan of them too jack up one side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Corkey123

Cheers Dathi. I have a number of acros as well. I'm just hoping there is an alternative solution, and yep Tec7 did come to mind alright.

martin

Advertisement