If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 x 50" Plasmas

Options
  • 19-07-2010 1:06pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Im looking for a couple of Panasonic VIERA TXP50S10's, have you guys any in stock/can you get?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Rew wrote: »
    Im looking for a couple of Panasonic VIERA TXP50S10's, have you guys any in stock/can you get?

Cheers

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately I'm away on holiday at the moment with really limited web access and to make matters worse Kenny has thoughtlessly gone and burst his appendix so he is out of action as well - so we are REALLY behind answering posts but I'll make sure we catch up over the next 24 hours :o.

The TXP50S10 is a finished line for us now and they on on the UK website as 'last few to clear' - There are just a few ex demo models left in the UK as follows:

Bournemouth 0333 900 0058 1
    Leeds 0333 900 0025 1
    Middlesbrough 0333 900 0096 1
    Southampton 0333 900 0036 1

If you wanted to grab one you would have to give the branch a shout direct as we don't branch transfer demo kit (just pop a 0044 in front of the 333 number if you are calling from the ROI) and I'm sure the guys will look after you.

If there was any other 50" Plasma that you were interested in - just drop me a line - we have the LG 50PK350 available brand new at just £599.95 for instance..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Cheers for the reply, will UK branches ship to Ireland? I was hopping to get Panny Plasma's, big fan of them in general. Have you the S20's?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Rew wrote: »
    Cheers for the reply, will UK branches ship to Ireland? I was hopping to get Panny Plasma's, big fan of them in general. Have you the S20's?

Rew,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you again :o.

On the last few to clear units - you will have to check with the individual branches - each Manager has different rules and it depends on whether the units are boxed or unboxed etc - give the guys a shout and they will be able to tell yo over the phone.

On the TXP50S20's we can do this at £969.95 including a 5 year warranty...

As an alterantive (and it really is an excellent alternative ) we also do the LG 50PK590 at £699.95: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/50pk590/lg-50pk590

Keep me posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Very quick as far as im concerned! Ill look at all that cheers.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.