Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Child benefit

• 19-07-2010 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

If cb need to be collected in PO tuesday,is there any chance that it will be there in monday?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

Child benefit is only available the first tuesday of the month. If you had it paid into your bank account it would be in the account on saturdays when child benefit day follows a bank holiday monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Morning All

Hi All.

Last month my CB was not paid, along with many others, but was assured all was sorted. With Monday being a bank holiday I thought the money would be in the bank saturday but no luck!
    Whats the chance of it being paid Tuesday??
    Many thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Trish2007

My CB was in the bank yesterday so it looks like it might not have been sorted out for you yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Morning All

Thanks Trish
    I am snookered now, they assured me it was sorted. Now owed 2 months for 2 children with scholl books to buy!:mad:

Advertisement