Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Literacy

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

How are you finding it?

Got word from Fingal Adult Education Service that they're going to be commencing tutor training in February. :) There's still a waiting list, but fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

Bumping this thread again....

Did the course, but still waiting for a student. Would really like to get one as I really feel this is a road I want to go down.

Does everyone who does the course get a student, I wonder?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Am wondering the same thing...

Completed the training a few weeks back, but am waiting to hear about being assigned a student.

Advertisement