Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost Nexus One

• 19-07-2010 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi guys,

I left my nexus one in a taxi on friday just gone at about 11.30pm in drumcondra. It hasnt been handed in anywhere so far so Im afraid someone may have "retrieved" the phone after i got out. It is locked so they could not get access to it, unless they could crack the finger swipe in less than 3 goes which is unlikely. It was ringing all night and saturday until the battery failed. If you do happen to see one somewhere or on net that seems ridiculously cheap and without any accesories bar the pouch, maybe let me know here. I'd be very grateful, and would of course offer some manner of reward if it is succesfully locaated. It had a 16gig card in it with a lot of pictures and personal data which is most valuable to me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Hard luck mate i lost mine to first phone i ever lost. :( make sure you change your gmail password and anyother ones like facebook twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 10 OverKill

jd83 wrote: »
    Hard luck mate i lost mine to first phone i ever lost. :( make sure you change your gmail password and anyother ones like facebook twitter

Yeh its first phone and actually first anything ive ever lost. So annoyed at myself. I was stone cold sobre aswell so theres no excuses :( Changed all passwords already. Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 280 ✭✭BeciMester

Sorry to hear that, I know how I'd feel if I lost my Desire. :( I'll keep an eye out.
    I wonder if you could track down the taxi driver. Was it a taxi company or a private driver? He may have noticed something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 OverKill

BeciMester wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, I know how I'd feel if I lost my Desire. :( I'll keep an eye out.
    I wonder if you could track down the taxi driver. Was it a taxi company or a private driver? He may have noticed something.

Private guy, took him from outside vicar street. First name was sajit but thats all i remember.

Advertisement